Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Is he the lad involved in the laundry business?

Pat must truly hate money.

Dela steps in as CEO

So for the game Friday night vs Shelbourne the odds moved as follows. On Thursday (day before the game) Shelbourne opened at 6/5 or 13/10 depending on bookies. Shelbourne were 1.91 (10/11) shortly after noon on Friday. In column 1 you can see the odds on Shelbourne dropping bit by bit until Kick off. Shelbourne were approx 8/13 by kick off. Between Kick off and the 17th minute ( Game time) Shelbourne were backed in to 30/100 despite the score staying 0-0.

As you would expect, Shelbourne were also backed off the boards in the Asian Handicap market. The handciap was 0.0 when books were opened. This then became Shelbourne -0.25 before changing to Shelbourne -0.5 on Thursday night. 16 seconds after kick off Shelbourne were backed in to a -1 handicap meaning if Shelbourne won by 1 goal the bet was a refund and if Shelbourne won by at least 2 goals then the bet was a winner. Notice the odds drop from 2.000 (Evens) to 1.43 (4/9) before the handicap then moved the -1.5 meaning you would need Shelbourne to win by 2 goals to win your bet. (Refund part no longer applies) Just after the line changes to -1.5 Shelbourne open the scoring…

https://twitter.com/DonalMagee65/status/1121324353935892480

Have the FAI uncovered any irregular practices here yet? You’d imagine they’d have their eye in at the moment.

They’re remain tight lipped if they have. I must look at the betting patterns for the other games when I get a chance. 4 dodgy games this season apparently including the game vs Shels. One of these was a Friendly vs Finn Harps in which Limerick lost 2-1.

Paid by cheque to get them to play tonight. The cheques will probably bounce on Monday…

Cheques normally take 3 or 4 working days to cash, you might be able to string them along till next Friday with a bit of luck.

Not sure if the official club Twitter account should be making comments on the referee performance…

No tweet last week saying they were unlucky due to match fixing :crazy_face:

Is there a simpleton over the club twitter account?

I was going to post that earlier before i even saw that above tweet.

Must be a teenager or something. Some joke :rofl:

They should some analysis of Robbie Williams.

He is a cowboy

3 Likes

He will fit well in down here so

Some spoofer ok

Climate WUMs
Liking posts like this and all