Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

I remember about ten years ago going to Limerick v Shelbourne in Dublin. The players all stopped in the same petrol station in Mountrath I think that I was at. Steve O’Flynn had scored a hat trick I think in a three all draw. He went in and got himself two hot chicken rolls. Serious post match nutrition

All the blue army support english teams aswell. Must have picked up the accent on trips over.

Statement from players of Limerick FC

It has been well documented over a long period of time, the late payment and player welfare issues which we as players have experienced at Limerick FC.

We met with our representatives, the PFA Ireland, two weeks ago to express our frustration and we have decided as a team to take the decision to ballot for strike action today. This ballot returned a unanimous verdict and we will now serve strike notice on the club and if payments which fall due in the future are also not honoured then we will have no option but to take the last resort of going on strike.

We have received numerous false promises to date of payment schedules from the club with the latest telling us that our wages/expenses for April will be paid on 23 May, 3 weeks late.

There are still outstanding wages and expenses due to some players for March and currently the players are paying their own physio bills. The players are also fearing what will happen to them if they sustain any serious injury and if the appropriate rehab/ operation will be available to them.

We hope the supporters, players and other clubs will appreciate that this action will only be taken if we are left with no other option.

Some mess

:unamused:

pat must really love limerick fc or just be a bit mental.

Both I’d say but defo more mental

the situation with Limerick will be lovely. good man Pat

Appears the game tonight vs Cobh is fixed for a Limerick win…

Limerick were 13/10 to win game and backed into 4/9 before Bet365 pulled the game from inplay.

Limerick took the lead shortly after by a penalty…

2-0 Limerick

What a cracking day of sport this is turning into.

1 Like

They lose a game it’s fixed. They win a game it’s fixed. Fuck off. I don’t believe it one second.

3 Likes

2 all now

3-2 to the Super Blues

2 Likes

Hon the boys. Hold on to fuck

All over.

Limerick welcome league leaders Cabbinteely to the Markets Field on Friday night.

1 Like

We’re going to win the league.

2 Likes

Need to keep the players on the pitch first :joy::joy: