Super Bowl LIX- The slippery slope to the Superdome

Penix could be in by week 3 at this rate

The bengals will get Joe burrow killed for a finish

Da Bears have arrivedā€¦

TD taken off him there but Kenneth Walker Jr Jr is one of the best RBs in the NFL. Looks like heā€™s running on air

Scenes no one wants to see between the Chargers and the Raiders here

Stafford is balling out here

Nice comeback from the Lions after it looked like it might slip away. Great drive in overtime running it down the Rams throat to win it.

Jameson Williams is going to have a big year, has finally come of age

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1707836557061668908

Oh how we all laughed

It wasnā€™t the worst debutā€¦ But selling the whole franchise off college performance is such a stupid take.

I mean Williams is clearly going to be an elite QB.

Hyping a rookie to be elite from day one is OTT but that is the effect of both Hard Knocks and the Chicago media market being so important.

Bryce Young doesnā€™t look to have turned any corner since last year, the Panthers gambled their next 5 years on him being elite. They havenā€™t given him much to work with.
Niners got away with Trey Lance by finding a gem with the last pick of the draft

Neither are in the class of Williams. Not even close.

Williams is the best talent since Luck (Lawrence and Burrow were close).

https://twitter.com/StevePalazzolo_/status/1832996453385371920

Said it this time last year. Same applies this year. I know its very early doors but we were spoiled for bones of 20 years. Its very slim pickings now.

Delighted for Montgomery, great drive

Young is simply too small. Regardless of ability to pass the ball, with pressure it is almost impossible to maintain your technique and make plays when you are that small and slight against NFL linemen.

I know he is a couple of levels below but I remember watching Desmond Ridder a few times last year and he isnā€™t particularly big but has a good few inches and kilos on Young and any time a lineman got any kind of hand on him at all and it was a sack last year.

At least Carolina can move on from the sunk cost and draft a new QB next year and start the cycle again although their owner seems a clown who wants to make all the decisions. The Browns are probably in a worse position with Desean Watson who looked cooked, a Super Bowl calibre roster outside of QB but are on the hook for huge money for another three years and a team that will get 7+ wins each of those years even with mediocre QB play so are stuck in purgatory.

Thatā€™s without the jets though.

Puka going on IR.

Ffs