Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Yes, Les Snead, he is the GM there since the St Louis days

It is a tempting job for any up and coming coach. Potential franchise QB, good skill position players, elite pass rusher in Bosa and a very talented secondary if everyone is fit. Assume Ingram will leave in FA.

Les is a bit rĂł-flaithiĂșlach with the owner’s dough

Jags looks the plum job - Lawrence about to be drafted, a heap of picks and a cap space.

What is the next bets one? Texans with Watson, but no real draft capital or cap space? The Jets have a lot of young talent and picks but it’s the Jets. Chargers have decent pieces but you are going to have to compete with Pat Mahomes vice like grip on that division. Lions have some nice offensive pieces and a patient and hands off ownership but a historically bad defence and only 5 draft picks. Falcons are similar, plenty to like on offence but a complete rebuild needed on defence.

Thats the guy you want

I like him as a coordinator but not gone on him as a head coach option yet which is a whole other skillset. Our last head coach was a rocket scientist who was seen as a great Xs and Os defensive mind but had zero leadership skills.

I’d rather a leader of men than an Xs and Os chalkboard guy.

1 Like

Hearing reports the league is considering withdrawing draft picks from the Eagles after their mockery of the sport last night

The least they could do.

Never mind a head coach, get them to invest in a tactics board and you’re all set

1 Like

What happened?

Read the live reports above

They threw the game essentially

For real or just a TFK hot take?.. I’ll get to highlights at 5

1 Like

The NFL should punish the Eagles for Week 17 farce - Sports Illustrated

1 Like

The Eagles are known cheaters. They cheated the Pats out of a Superbowl a few year’s ago with illegal formations but we don’t like to go on about these things.

:smiley:

how many has belicheat cheated out of SBs over the years?

1 Like

Yep, Ingram is almost certainly gone, Pouncey too. Michael Davis had a great year at CB, if they pay up to keep him I can see them cutting Casey Heyward given how ropey he was this year, notwithstanding he had injury issues. Hunter Henry is a FA also, hopefully his quiet year will keep the price tag reasonable.

or maybe not so plum

That’s nothing to do with the Eagles being proven cheaters