Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Itā€™s perfect, apart from the nutty owner who insists on having final say on roster moves. More of an issue for a GM, but a prospective coach still had to bear it in mind.

Eagles fans the world over are hanging their heads in shame today.

@Bandage s silence is damning

I expect he is busy drafting an official apology

1 Like

its the only course of action available really

Itā€™s disgustingā€¦ People attack Belichick.But The Pats sideline celebrated their touchdowns yesterday like they were playing in the Superbowl when a loss meant they would have climbed three places on the draft boardā€¦never stop fighting.

I donā€™t think the eagles supporters on here have issued a statement??

Word is @Bandage will be addressing the forum directly at 8pm.

@maroonandwhite @padjo?

not unsurprising. maybe vikes will cut their coach too

I doubt it. They cut a lot of experienced players last summer and are rebuilding the defence and hit a nice run of form in the middle of the year while playing a lot of young players and dealing with a lot of injuries. I hate Zimmer and think he is a complete dickhead but Iā€™d say he is fairly safe.

Predictions:

Urban Meyer to the Jags
Salah to the Lions
Bienemy to the Texans
Arthur Smith to the Chargers
Brian Daboll to the Jets
Todd Bowles to the Falcons

Chargers are a serious coach away from a Superbowl

Daft call imo.

The Chargers have Spursy DNA. The roster have lost so many tight games they need someone to instill belief. And also manage situational football better than Lynn.

1 Like

Eagles fan v Giants fan

Tom Telesco and Brian Daboll were in high school together, could be an in for him there but Telesco is on wafer thin ice.

I wouldnā€™t mind Arthur Smith, who hopefully has learned from Vrabel about in-game management and playing smart.

Bienemy draws some lovely stuff up for the Chiefs but itā€™s easily done when working with Mahomes, McDaniels and Gase are stark warnings of hiring a hot shot coordinator on the back of success with MVP caliber QBs.

Meyer coming out of retirement to take over the Jags is a hard one to gauge, could be like when Saban was in Miami. Youā€™d wonder how his health would handle the NFL pressure, but at least heā€™d be in a small market. Couldnā€™t see him going for Khanā€™s meddling.

John Elway gone as GM in Denver @croppy_boy

End of a long era

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

How does that guy keep getting jobs