Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Well if heā€™s any bit ok they will have to bring him back on now

Heā€™ll be in bits by the time they get near the red zone

Everyone but jacobs scoring

Ballsy from Gruden

Vegas will win the Superbowl

Be some going after they lose their next four games!

Saints are limp noodles without Thomas, defense has given up well over 200 yards in penalties alone in first two games.

I would love it if Jamies comes in and leads the Saints to the SuperBowl.

Brees arm has to be a huge concern, if it is looking this limp now what will it be like in December or January

1 Like

Jameis might even be able to see linebackers after his lasik surgery.

It didnā€™t look great last night. Reminded me of how he played in the Seahawks game before the injury last season. Very very static and when he had options downfield he didnā€™t trust himself to make them. Jameis with Harris and Smith downfield would be a sight to behold.

Lowest air yards since Brett Favre in 2009 per any QB in the league. Generally when you start talking about retirement you are half way there and I feel thats where he is at now. Brady has never talked about retirement and can still sling it with the best of them. It was sad to see Brees padding his stats at the end last night with a few dinks and slants that will boost the completion % but those stats never tell the whole story. Defense not being able to get off the field doesnā€™t help either. They were pathetic last night. Brees legacy is secure and doesnā€™t owe anything. He is top 5 QB of all time but I feel he came back only because Brady was rumoured he could have been going to Saints before ending up in Tampa.

Whatā€™s the total cap hit from their QB group this year. Must be substantial after the deal for Hill?

Brees $24M, Winston about $3m and Hill roughly $5M. Hard to know if Hill or Winston is the successor. Looking at Cam Newton there is logic in that one mans rubbish can be another mans treasure. With proper coaching and a stable organisation could Winston be better than his time in Tampa.indications are that Hill is the guy. They certainly didnā€™t give him a $20M contract to be a gadget player.

1 Like

Teddy B proving the opposite at the moment too

1 Like

Very true

Nearly 650 yards in two weeks

And twice as many interceptions as touchdowns

Bridgewater even before his near career ending knee injury was nothing more than a solid game manager QB. Great that he made a comeback from the injury and got a nice run of wins on a dominant team last year with Brees injured but he is nothing more than a place holder QB - He is Nick Foles without the high variance or arm strength.

1 Like

He might squeeze into the top 10 but nowhere near top 5!

1 Like