Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

AB is in Brooklyn courtside at the Nets-Grizzlie game

Kyrie returns Wednesday. Himself and AB made for each other. Nets need him, getting trounced again tonight, that’ll be 3 losses in a row. Embiid broke them

Small chance an actual game might break out here at the start of the 4th. 13-7 Steeler Nation.

Nice of Baker to throw a pick there to get Ben back on

Rumours circling about Jim Harbaugh and the Raiders head coaching gig.

Raiders is the last job I’d take.

A division with a decade+ of Herbert and Mahomes sprinkled with a Superbowl ready Broncos if they find a QB. Vile.

1 Like

It’s still the Raiders

Vegas though

If the Jags beat the Colts in the early game, then the Chargers and Raiders can both make the playoffs with a tie in the late game.

Mind you the Colts should steamroll the Jags. I think Taylor is 250 yards short of hitting 2,000 rushing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets it.

cc @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

Give it Taylor.

The same guy probably voted for child abuser Adrian Peterson.

Says a lot about how hated Rodgers is when a child abuser is held in more esteem

and child abuser Tom Brady

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

At least Tom kisses it better

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

That kiss looked consensual to me.

This tit (not @Thomas_Brady) is a Bears fan, what a coincidence :rollseyes:

Jim Harbaugh says he’d consider a move back to the NFL.

Denver chatter has already started. Fangio was his defensive coordinator at Stanford and the Niners. Would would they consider linking up for another go?

Fangio is hardly going to become a DC at the team he is the head coach and Harbaugh ain’t leaving UOM for a coordinator spot.

I could see Fangio being Harbaugh’s DC is he is sacked by Denver.

I wouldn’t write off Paton pulling off a move like that. Fangio has been terrible with his calls on Offense, Shurmur no help, and he clock management and use of time-outs borders on the ridiculous. Can’t see him getting a Head Coach position elsewhere so why not.