Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Now we’re talking

1 Like

Yes

What weapons did Brees and Rodgers have that Brady would be jealous of, Jordy Nelson, Marques Colston?

Is it Adams and Thomas you’re referring to?

Gronk and Welker were superb. Edelman was top class especially when they reached the play offs.

How he lost with Hernandez and gronk is a mystery.

Welker may very well be cursed in Super bowls too when you think about it…

The Titans are superbly coached but Tannehill is an idiot. Won’t cut it in the play offs imo.

Ah stop, Vrabel is a moron.

in recent times yeah.

Brees and Rogers couldn’t get it done with very good WR corps and amazing Running backs.

Jones and Kamara are two of the best dual threat RB’s in the business.

The NFL had a 100 year team a couple of years back - both Gronk and Moss were on it. Both are legitimately as good as anything that has ever played in their position.

Who from Rodgers and Brees teams has a legit shot at the HOF let alone being held in the same regard as Gronk and Moss?

And more importantly, Belichick

Bill is the secret sauce in fairness to him. An alchemist

Name a single receiver from Brady’s 3 superbowls from 2002-2005?

Did Bill win it for him in Tampa?

See the problem with trying to run down the GOAT is there is a ring for every question

Deoin Branch and Troy Brown to name two off the top of my head. Both had solid careers. Brown made the Patriots Ring of Honour

are they HOF, which is your argument not mine?

He won 3 superbowls with them lads

No, Mahome’s injury did

The Titans are 12/1, they won’t have to play away from home in the AFC if they handle the Texans on Sunday. They play thumping unrelenting football, Henry is coming back fresh and they now have Foreman operating at his potential, who has a similarly brutal running style. Vrabel has had a masterful coaching season and the defense is quality despite a lack of superstars. As @mac noted on the betting thread, that looks value.

1 Like

I don’t ever recall saying that you need HOF talent to win a SB. The New England Defence was was what powered NE to those initial SB wins and not the offence, i don’t think anyone would even try and debate otherwise.

Don’t like comparing sports especially professional and amateur but Belichick is cut from the same cloth of a Ferguson or Cody, a miserable, dour and ruthless bastard but relentless in the mentality of winning at all costs, serial winners both equally despised and respected. Their sheer will to succeed will never leave them well into their senior years and then retirement.

2 Likes