Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Thatā€™s why it took Steve Young a while to shine wherever he went, itā€™s a different game, so much has to be built around it, but itā€™s also disconcerting for a defence,
Tua will be just fine, but this isnā€™t the time, heā€™s only brought up to belittle my opinions :grinning:

My intent wasnā€™t to belittle. I just canā€™t understand how you rate one QB as top 10 in the league and a serious operator who shouldnā€™t have any questions about his future asked and another QB in his rookie year, who got to the playoffs as someone who isnā€™t the answer. Especially as their stats are almost identical. Itā€™s too early to call on both, but I just donā€™t see the logic in writing off one over the other. Same as I said with Lawrence. Give him a chance with a proper coach and see how he goes. Jones had a solid rookie year. Give him the quality receivers other QBs have and see how he advances

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise it was Tua in your stat sheet, it wasnā€™t you that brought it up.

Thereā€™s loads of questions about Tua, I personally rate him much higher than Jones but Iā€™d probably be in a minority on that, I like how he operates, I like how he gets the ball out so quickly, heā€™s prone to overthrows at the moment but I think heā€™ll be a superb game manager.
But I donā€™t take offence at people who disagree, none of us are experts. And in time weā€™ll have our answers

Give me Tua any day of the week

Oh, and Lawrence will be a superstar

I have read some bizarre shit on here but you thinking Tua is worth keeping let alone better than Mac and cheese is preposterous, Tua will be doing well to still be an NFL player in a year or two. He is absolutely dogshit

2 Likes

The Tuna comment made me smile the Lawrence one made me laugh, a pair of busts no ifs or buts.

Lookit, your self awarded title of NFL expert makes me laugh a few times every week so weā€™re quits I suppose

Joe Burrow has made a big leap up this year.
For a young man coming back in after the season ending injury he had last year on top of some uneven performances he has shown great poise this year.
Helps him too to have a player like Chase on his team.

3 Likes

Me?? :grin: You are the biggest shit talker on the sport here, listening to hours of weekly podcasts on your little jogs sure who is anyone here to disagree.

I rarely post here, usually just in game comments, I know my place.
I donā€™t listen to any NFL podcasts, not sure why youā€™d think or say that, just another attempt to belittle my opinion :grinning:

Youā€™re the expert :+1:

Far from it and never claimed to be, having an opinion does not make one an expert. You shelled out money for fantasy football tips but you donā€™t listen to any NFL podcasts? Maybe I am an expert, at spotting spoofing cunts.

Strange assumption to make, why would I listen to NFL podcasts? Iā€™d sometimes watch Mike Florio and Chris Simms/Peter King for a few minutes on the television if that counts,
But I fail to see why any of that is relevant to anything, Iā€™m sure some people love NFL podcasts but itā€™s not for me.
I wouldnā€™t be embarrassed by it like,
Iā€™d listen to the odd fantasy podcast if I was getting bored of my book on a long run but thatā€™d be rare.
Like, I donā€™t pretend to be an expert, just shooting the breeze, some guys I like, some guys I donā€™t, nobody will ever invite me onto their ā€˜podcastā€™ :grinning:

This is it tooā€¦ Buffalo went out and got Diggs and Sanders and Knox has been a revelation this year. Young QBs need that bit of class to help take the pressure offā€¦ And thatā€™s exactly why I think Mac did a decent job this because he had none of that and itā€™s way too early to judge himā€¦ Heā€™s had Bourne and Meyers with Henry being a nice Redzone target. None if them elite. Burrow couldnā€™t pick a pass beyond 20 yards his first season. Tuna still cant.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough. No one knows how things pan out at draft stage, Manning/Leaf the best ever example. I suppose I just didnā€™t get the logic behind writing off one over another when they have broadly similar form lines. All just opinions at the end of it all.

What?

A lot of explaining in that post, bro

Mahomes rise to fame was more impressive

3 Likes

He wasnā€™t even trying to pass. That just says it all about how that game would pan out.

2 Likes

The question is who would you take now. Allen or Mahomesā€¦ its Allen for me.

Burrows & Allen were very impressive last night.

Burrows game management has definitely improved, no stupid throws and took FGā€™s to keep scoreboard ticking.

Allenā€™s rushing & speed shown was really impressive and will cause team/teams major headaches.
Good too that he didnā€™t have to lean so heavily on Diggs last night.

Dunno, Mahomes for me simply because heā€™s been there & done it already.