Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Just looked at extended highlights of the Chiefs v Bills game. One of the best ever! Both Mahommes and Allen are the truth!

5 Likes

This is true of every game!

Badly worded.

1 Like

It’s gonna be hard to see anyone beating Kansas when Mahomes can just go through you at will

I think the best two teams in the NFL played each other last night in Buffalo and KC. In saying that the 49ers are going to win it out.
#ninernation

Defence wins championships. Its not like the Chiefs defence is doing much at the moment either.

1 Like

Chiefs looked the team to beat this time last year too when they held off a hot Browns team and beat the Bills easily enough in the AFC championship, then a couple of O line injuries floored them in the Superbowl. Just look at the Bucs yesterday without Wirfs.

A lot can change quickly

Everyone thought the same last year and the Bucs destroyed him. He’s no more mobile than Kyler Murray and the Rams D (elite) (cc @Big_Dan_Campbell ) took care of him handy.

Just watched the 18 minute highlights there, what can you say? Wow.

Allen and Mahomes could become one of the greatest rivalries of all time, two absolute studs

1 Like

It’s fairly one sided so far. All the hype about Allen here last week and he couldn’t get it done again.

I thought Allen really embiggened last night’s game with his cromulent quarter back play

3 Likes

I’ll be backing the Santa Clara 49ers as well.

2 Likes

:smiley:…

We were all shouting at the TV last night. Next year can’t come quick enough

1 Like
3 Likes

The look on the Bills players at the end :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I lasted till near the end of the 3rd where it had threatened to explode but hadn’t, some 4th quarter… The first score nature of OT is cruel but brutally brilliant.

What’s the deal there? Next score wins? But they flick a coin to see who gets the ball? That’s mental.

1 Like

First TD wins… If only a field goal the other team gets a possession. Tis tough alright and probably needs changing

1 Like

At least it has to be a touchdown…

But if you win the coin toss you probably have a 80% shot at winning, if not more at that stage of the game with tired defences. A coin toss isn’t exactly a great way to finish someone’s season. They should give the other team a possession really… it would be even more drama as it would be a 4 down situation.

1 Like

It’s not that high but it’s definitely an advantage.