Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

For the real Bills fans that must have hurt an awful lot, itā€™s an awful way to lose without even getting the offence on the field

The Bills have a real Mayo feel about them, to my new eye to the sport

Itā€™s a ridiculous advantage. If Bills had won the toss theyā€™d have won.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no sympathy is this game for any body.

Not sure where itā€™s available online but you could add the weekends events to this. If they ever made a Mayo oneā€¦

its on disney plus :cry:

Thereā€™s an Americaā€™s game about it too.

Marv Levy is a legend.

1 Like

The Missing Rings series is better than a lot of the episodes on the winning teams. The episode of the 1998 Vikings is brilliant.

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d go that far.

now the other part here:

is an interesting take on how it goes at playoffs. Maybe is it that in playoffs the teams are better and most likely battered the fuck out of each other beforehand more so than in a regular season game.

1 Like

I think the modern game is so geared towards offense itā€™s a huge advantage. I think they should deffo gave each team at least one possession

yeah but look at the flipside, you make a stop, now you only need to get in field goal range to win the game. The Bills had lots of chances last night to win that and didnt. It was in their control to finish out the game and they didnt do so. Yeah the one possession overtime TD is a hard one to take, but it is what it is. Iā€™m not massively drawn on it either way.

Itā€™s a bit like the darts really.

2 Likes

ā€œThey made one more play than we did. Thatā€™s what it came down to,ā€ Allen said. ā€œObviously, it hurts, and you donā€™t like feeling like this, especially back-to-back years in the same place. We gotta find a way to be better next year and accomplish what we want to accomplish.ā€

ā€˜If it was the other way around, weā€™d be celebrating, tooā€™

Packers - ā€˜Fuck off out of hereā€™ :smiley:

2 Likes

Between Raiders-Chargers in Week 18 and that weekend just gone, itā€™s been one of the best NFL seasons ever with some of the most exciting games of all time

2 Likes

ill watch it again, later in the week when ive had a chance to move through the grief stages.

but for the casual NFL viewer, hereā€™s the games best bits.

TLDR: we didnt get to mahomes enough and we paid the patrick price

Arrowhead is a cunt of a place. Bastards mocking my Lakota peoples with their chants. I hope the Bengals smash them

1 Like

The Rams would be a match up nightmare for the Chiefs. Kupp and Beckham would destroy that secondary. You would have to think Miller, Donald and Floyd would get to Mahomes in much the same way as the Bucs did last year. Ramsey would help curb Kelce as well. But they themselves will have it all to do against the 49ers who have the indian sign over them. If either team can get through the championship game unscathed I make them favourites to win the superbowl.

1 Like

All plausible but I think no one gets as near to the Chiefs as the Bills did. Theyā€™ve too many weapons on Offence.