Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Flores also disclosed the Dolphins were offering him a 100k bonus per game to tank.

Am I naive that I’m shocked at that? Would things often be that blatant?

NFL Network naming @Thomas_Brady as the QB on the yacht

Who’ll replace him?

They drafted Trey Lance #3 overall in May.

2 Likes

What’s going on?

Bill has dropped Tom in it, by way of B-Flo

I’m not up on the story bro

The highlight of the year on Friday. The Pro Bowl Dodgeball extravaganza.

Also, new to the skills comp this year will be the Fastest Man & Best Catch comps.

That there is the definition of meathead

Funny that :smirk:

Just read it there. Meh.

Nothing about nothing. The story is how Flores was treated, bringing a nothing story about Brady in detracts from that.

Anyone able to post up the messages? Can’t see them above properly

Try putting on your glasses :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Oh lord. Bill put his foot in his mouth spectacularly

Bill spies an opportunity to upstage Brady and gain revenge on the Giants

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Washington Commanders it appears to be.

bored bart simpson GIF

fair play to flores. will be interesting to see how his scorched earth policy will play. cant see him being given any more opportunities to use his “god given talent for coaching football teams” in the NFL after this

bold GIF

He does seem to have been shabbily treated here by the Giants. And he is carrying a lot of grievances into the case from the dolphins too. Makes you wonder can he prove some of these? Particularly the incentives for tanking in his first season.
While he was on the inside he was quiet on all this though.

That Rooney rule is just window dressing and I would often suspected lads were just called to the interview not based on CV but based on quota with no hope of getting the gig. No surprise there really other than the cat seems to be out of the bag now.

The Giants fan base seem to be very pleased with the appointment of Daboll, what’s Flores issue there?
Is he burning a lot of bridges unnecessarily there?