Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Jim McMahon on OTB now

The first superstar of American Football in Ireland

Doug Marrone joining Coach Allen’s backroom team apparently. As an Offensive Co-ordinator I think

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZxZ48gg5OY/?utm_medium=copy_link

:clap:t2:

The whole island are Bengal fans this weekend.

1 Like

The excitement is at fever pitch in my house, herself is soaking in Superbowl week as I watch on somewhat begrudgingly.

1 Like

Joe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Vic Fangio possibly returning to the bay area in a consulting position, one of the top defensive minds in the game. Wes Welker has followed McDaniel to Miami.

Awards Night in LA. Joe Burrow picks up the comeback player with Ja’marr getting OROY.

Micah Parsons rightfully takes DROY.

TJ watt with DPOY.

More as I get it…

The undisputed GOAT.

Not taking the vaccine was the winning of it for the goat

1 Like

A savage achievement for a man struck down with a deadly illness midway through the season

The Irish angle

http://www.rte.ie/sport/us-sport/2022/0211/1279306-super-bowl-irish-behind-football-in-la-and-cincinnati/

1 Like

Is the game starting earlier this year ? Think I saw 11.30 start time somewhere …

It sure is

1 Like

The game always starts at 11.30. Actually 6.35pm Eastern Time, to be exact.

It’s been that way for years now,

3 Likes

Is it Al Michaels and Chris the nice guy womaniser in comms this evening?
Al Michaels is the best lead commentator imo

Warren Moon is part of the sky coverage tonight. That really brings me back to RTÉ on a Monday night when he was ploughing a lone furrow as a black qb for the Oilers.

1 Like

The question is whether the Bengals line can hold up to give Burrow a shot. If they can they’ve every chance. The Bengals D ain’t bad, it’s a bend don’t break D. Kupp will have his yards but as long as they’re not endlessly on the pitch they should hold up.

I hope it doesn’t get ugly early and we get a game.

And oh yeah, fuck the Rams!

1 Like

Randall Cunningham’s career crossed over with Moon pretty much.

Bengals would be a great story but I can’t see it, how the fuck are they gonna stop the pass rush, Chase will have you know who all over him, could be up to Tee Higgins, he’s well able