Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Oh I know and Washington had Doug Williams at same time who even won a sb. Moon was best of them by country mile however and played for a shite team too which made him even more likeable.

Chase v Ramsay will decide tonight imo. Canā€™t see Bengals winning without 100+ from Jamar

1 Like

Tom will get a shit load of free Apple stuff now for his troubles

Heā€™ll be after putting that phone in the blender after sharing that.

3 Likes

I think lads are really underestimating the effect Higgins & Boyd can have if Chase is taking all the heat. Uzmoah is a huge loss really.

Iā€™d forgotten completely Von Miller is playing tonight. Himself and Demarcus Ware ended Cam Newtonā€™s career as a hall of famer guarantee in sb. Imagine himself and ADonald are thinking of trying the same on Joe

Uzomah is expected to play.

1 Like

Not sure I can sit through that half time show. Dr Dre must be 60 and heā€™s still popping caps in asses. Iā€™ll have a 15 min snooze

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think the experience of being in the Super Bowl three years ago will stand to the Rams and they will have learned from it - even small stuff like the extended half time had thrown off plenty of teams. They have a better quarterback now and more playmakers.

While Joe Burrow is a great player and the Bengals D has been excellent in December and the play offs I I think Taylor had lucked into a lot of this as a coach and think they may struggle tonight especially off the Rams lead at the half.

1 Like

BBC the way to go tonight lads, coverage-wise?

BBC 2 for half hour at 11 and then 1.

First superbowl night in Dublin being missed for quite a while now (bar last years covid lockdown). Still half tempted to go up and out for a session.

Letā€™s go for it bro.

1 Like

Lovely, cheers. Iā€™ll have enough of the ads from watching the end of the golf.

Packers intend to go all in for 2022 with Erin.

And the Colts are getting rid of Wentz. With the team they have, theyā€™ll be an attractive destination

2 Likes

Signing in on behalf of the Von Miller Ultras.

2 Likes

I think weā€™ll see sacks and plenty of them tonight. Could be a tight low scoring game with a missed kick the difference in the teams. Iā€™ll be looking for the secondary receivers to step up with kupp and chase getting special attention.

I like Rams to lead at the half. Bengals coaching team have been very good at making adjustments as needed and will finish strong. Rams 24-20.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s Burrow run line? I fancy him to be on his skates a bit tonight.

If theyā€™re to win theyā€™ll have to make lots of quick short throws - just keep the chains moving and your O on the field. He has shown plenty of times this year that he can figure a team out and lead second half come backs but you donā€™t want to be massively behind here. Itā€™s gonna be warm and he doesnā€™t want his D gassing so he needs to lead some nice drives first half and keep everything ticking over. Miller and that bum Donald will be coming hard out of the blocksā€¦ Keep the fucks on the field as long as possible. I think Bengals right side of their line is the weak point so it will be a lot if Donald rather than Von Miller.

Bengals D is decent and can get to Stafford. Can he keep his cool?

On paper itā€™s a Rams win but Iā€™ll take Bengals. Mon Joe!