Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 2)

Aaron Donald, Andrew Whitworth…the shit you had to deal with during the Jeff Fisher era…my god, you’ve earned it.

A superb pro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Look who’s talking about bullshit.

He’s had an average career and that’s an honest assessment.

Didn’t Jeff take credit for the last rams sb bunch bold as brass before

Sean McShermanator

Whoa whoa whoa, Jeff is a stone cold legend guys. Lay off

1 Like

Donald played big second halves and fourth quarters in the playoffs, when they needed him. I wouldn’t play it down

Cincy will be back. They need to keep the coaching staff together, as much as anyone else.

Elite young core.

Like a Kilkenny All Ireland win, the stadium is almost empty for the presentation

The soft flag and something I didn’t see at the time, but pause the video straight away, the two ends both take a step before the ball is snapped, a clear false start. Can talk about the horrible holding call too, but on third down, this changed the game

We could talk about the OPI for the Higgins TD but what’s done is done.

2 Likes

Donald is brutal as well sure :roll_eyes:

Balanced out the facemask earlier.

I don’t know. I think Taylor is a bit of a ham. They will always have a shot with Burrow but so did the Dolphins with Marino but never got back to another Super Bowl

You can, but a flag in a second quarter is not at all the same as a flag with a minute 30 left.

Who’s the bird behind Coach McVay?

It was bad.

You can call out the non facemask but that was way out the field. There was also a clear jersey pull from Ramsey on Higgins not called…but that 3rd down call was ridiculously soft and changed the game.

Congrats to Mr Kroenke, @briantinnion, @carryharry and @Fagan_ODowd

The Rams got two breaks from the refs on the final drive, and they absolutely deserved to get them after getting rode raw for a TD on one of the worst missed calls in a Super Bowl I can remember

4 Likes

WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!

1 Like

I’d say Coach McVay likes a snort

1 Like