Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 2)

You made a fool of yourself and youre shifting focus.

What about the Ramsey jersey pull on Higgins in the first half right in the end zone?

Social media bro

The sour grapes from a few Bengalians is very unbecoming here.

Love and let love, guys.

Peace and love bro

Donald is a bum? You’re 40 odd years old and you need to be a desperate TB12 fanboy rather than have an intelligent thought for yourself

A ref whinge as well :man_shrugging:t2:

Night

Special congrats to Eric Weddle, on the couch 2 months ago

Lovely… A great bit of seethe there. What a way to sign off from the forum seeing you lash out :grinning:

I’m a great pro :rofl:

A Woolwich Super Bowl win following on from the Man U win last year. The elite coterie of super franchises are starting to monopolise it across the pond now as well.

Jesus. Astounding effort to wake up for a whinge

2 Likes

With all due respect what did you want from Stafford? He had one weapon for over half the game, zero run game and the Bengals d line dominated the rams offensive line. He converted third downs time and again and threw three TDs and put together a 15 play game winning drive in the biggest game of his career with only Kupp for help.

Burrow for all the fawning over him, aside from a fortuitous play at the start of the second half did very little by comparison. Bengals only converted 3 3rd downs all game.

3 Likes

TBH the game was won and lost in the trenches. Both QBs did enough to get by but you couldn’t say either won or lost this game for their team.

2 Likes

I don’t think it was a masterclass by Stafford but for the third time in these play offs he completely wrestled the momentum back for his team when it looked like the game was slipping away from them.

I would say that Ramsey, Jefferson and Skowronik were average but to say that Donald and Stafford were when they pulled it out the bag is bizarre.

I wasn’t having a go but as far as MVP went I didn’t think he did enough. Kupp rightfully got it. Stafford is a good guy and I’m delighted for him and Kupp.

Great to see all the mercenaries earn their paychecks.

Von has developed a wonderful humility since the Bronco’s win.

2 Likes

A great pro

First ballot.

Hon Von!

Enjoyable game. Rams managed to navigate to victory despite almost everything going wrong. Their big players stepped up at the right time.

Talk about throwing your receiver open -

In slow mo

1 Like