Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Iā€™d say Jones is acknowledging Burrowā€™s record v the Chiefs. I think he was 3&0 last year and the meeja fawning over him. Heā€™s trying to create a siege mentality when itā€™s really not a big deal.

1 Like

Bengals Mike Hilton referred to it as Burrowhead and a clip went fairly viral. Guess the Chiefs are going to try the aul Michael Jordan ā€œTake It Personallyā€ route.

1 Like

I think Mahomes & Reid will still find a way.

1 Like

Great input.

1 Like

Tell us more about your ankle sprain that was similar to the Professional athleteā€™s and how the medical staff at the Chiefs wouldnā€™t have the tools to treat it better than Mouse?

First off, your either really stupid or acting really stupidā€¦

Thereā€™s nothing any medical staff can do for a high ankle sprain in 7 days. Injection and a lot of tape on the day.

If this was halfway through the regular season he would be missing 4-5 games

1 Like

Ok Kevā€¦. :joy:

oh heā€™s really stupid. Like first ballot hall of fame stupid

1 Like

I had ankle problems that put paid to my incredibly promising soccer career. Mahomes may not be right but if they tape the shit out of it he might get away with it

1 Like

History gets made tonight men.

If the 49ers beat the Eagles they should go all the way. Maybe Eagles should be slight favourites, Hurts might be the difference, maybe even just his physicality. Two great defences, it might be low-scoring. The superbowl champions come from this game IMO.

Chiefs v Bengals - two very exciting offences. Bengals to smash them IMO.

It was noticeable how Dak was able to scramble for a few big chunks last weekā€¦ I donā€™t know was that because SF didnā€™t see him as a threat and fancied being able to react/ cut him offā€¦ But theyā€™re facing a different animal this week. The eagles run game in general is very poor tho- Brown and Smith are the key here. Brown to have 850 yards and 4 TDs

The eagles will batter them. Over by half time

Really looking forward to both these games tonight.

For no reason other than to make a pick I think it will be the Eagles and the Bengals.

1 Like

I think the chiefs would win if Mahomes was at 100% but itā€™s hard to make the case without him

I favour the eagles

Same here tbh. Mahomes is brilliant and that injury will restrict him and his movement and the Bengals could tee off on him if they get through the offensive line.

Kelce isnā€™t 100% either. Could be a drubbing for the Chiefs.

Mahomes hasnā€™t been able to beat the Bengals when fit.

1 Like

Super Bowl match up comes down to Brock. First half Dallas had his number last week. Whiff of Kaepernick 2012 of him. Great start to NFL career but was a busted flush by Super Bowl after he was figured out. Mind you purdy can throw though unlike CK.
if he stands up to the pressure of the animals caged inside the Link then SF should get it done

The consolidation game, think Bengals beat a non existent Bills last week so wouldnā€™t want to be reading too much press about how easily they gonna win tonight.

1 Like

Reach around has spokenā€¦