Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

When Fran moves the world takes note.

1 Like

Heā€™s on the clock now in round 20, Iā€™ll let you know

I saw a clip on his podder today and i thought he looked a bit gaunt ā€¦ Tough year between divorce and losing a few mil.

I wouldnt be surprised if heā€™s a major eating disorder

Poor fella is living like Kirk Van Houten

A lot of dirt left now and Iā€™m taking a few punts. This is where your success is won or lost. Potentially picking up a diamond in the rough and building a bit of depth when the injuries inevitably hit

Interesting to see the footage of Mahomes training. On the face of it, he seems to be moving quite freely on that ankle. Could be a bluff by the chiefs?

If he was fine, Iā€™d be wheeling him around in a wheelchair for the week to keep Cincy guessing. I think heā€™s still pretty hobbled. The line has moved back in KCā€™s direction but I wouldnā€™t be touching them.

2 Likes

Bengals will beat them

1 Like

As someone that has suffered tonnes of ankle sprains over the years cc @Raylan , there isnā€™t a hope that heā€™s right. Heā€™ll be able to play for sure but if it was a true high ankle sprain 7 days aint enough to get you back to 50% not to mind 80%-100% . But heā€™ll have the best of medical care 24/7 this week, a nice injection pre game and it will be taped to shit.
Bengals will go out and torpedo him early and often so weā€™ll see then i suppose.

take an early penalty for roughing the passer but take paddy out of the game

Thatā€™s what the Jags should have stuck with.

2 Likes

See how mobile he is more than anythingā€¦ The injection and adrenaline gets him through the 1st quarter but late in both halves heā€™ll be feeling it.

1 Like

:rollseyes: ā€¦

Take a day off from yourselfā€¦ Youā€™ll be surprised how great youā€™ll feel after it

Line movement has been interesting. Initially leaned as it Mahomes was fucked but reversed as if word got out he was good. Regardless he wonā€™t be 100% or anywhere near it. Heā€™s had brutal luck with injuries in playoffs. The knee one year, turf toe another and this probably the worst in terms of mobility.

ā€œNo injury designationā€.

I think the Chiefs are overplaying their hand.

1 Like

big Q beside kelce too

1 Like

Can you flesh that out?