Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Elite offences like the lions are then kept in the shadows

They make for entertaining games at any rate

is dan still the man, are they moving in the right direction quick enough for you?

Dan is the man but Aaron Glenn as defensive coordinator may not be the hot commodity he is made out to be. The Lions roster is still lacking a huge amount of talent especially on defence but they play hard. They don’t have a defensive player on a veteran contract who would be a starter for any play off contending team at this moment in time which doesn’t help.

They have two first rounders next year again and I think they need to get more defensive talent in and kick quarter back down the road for another year. The offensive line is elite but the defensive line is probably as poor as there is in the league and upgrades badly needed. Lions can compete with anyone but need another talent infusion to take the step from plucky underdogs who play hard to play off contenders.

2 Likes

I think it’s worth posting twice

6 Likes

Honestly no idea if that’s a parody or not.

5 Likes

We’re obsessed with Russ now, should we set up a ‘he deserves a thread of his own’ thread?

maybe the broncos owners are hooking him up to the ESB so they can let Russ cook

You’re triggered again, bless

Triggered? :grinning:

the carkies will coming out swinging for anyone that demonstrates cork levels of weird/sickness

That was a bad loss last weekend, Goff is a revelation though, he’s playing like a man with everything to prove, he’s taken an awful lot of stick

Everyone needs to immediately stop talking about whatever @backinatracksuit doesn’t like this week

2 Likes

we may as well shut down the site :eek:

1 Like

:grinning: what an odd comment, I’m just pointing out that this thread is becoming very Russell Wilsoncentric,
What else were you referring to by the way?

Triggered :joy:

Jared Goff has been a revelation. Not sure anyone saw it coming. He is playing like a top 5 QB at the moment with a 32 ranked defense and 2nd string receivers like Tom Kennedy and Josh reynolds. I am hoping the red rifle can have a career renaissance like that for my beloved Saints.

2 Likes

Goff is still a relatively young QB though. I don’t know if Andy can wind back the clock at 34

Cant get more open than that. Had plenty of time to go through his progressions too.

1 Like