Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

When you see the usual suspects piling on the way they do thats a hard conclusion not to draw

1 Like

Bit of an overlap between Boston Celtics fans and Russell Wilson haters

@Thomas_Brady is blacker than Russ FFS

1 Like

Russ has white friends in his Tiktoks. He’s an Uncle Tom.

1 Like

Considering the amount of actual cuntish QBs it’s hard to grasp.

The lad is a bit of a nerd, that seems to trigger other nerds.

Ah he’s more than that. He’s a complete weirdo, always has been. He just happens to play for your team now.

1 Like

I think it was Mitchell Schwartz who said it in a tweet a few weeks back - Russ is like what you would expect a method actor playing a QB to look like. There is just a twee fakeness off him and his persona

Guy has had a great career and no doubting his dedication to his craft, nobody is knocking his ability. He just seems a complete gimp

4 Likes

I always liked him. And most of the QBSs are touched and a bit weird. Hard to think of a normal one in all honesty.

Wilson takes it another level. The whole reclaimed virginity thing that he was very vocal about is weird behaviour from a man who was divorced and a very hot woman who already had a child.

Has be taken too many bangs to the head?

He’s Alan Partridge in QB form.

Sure Rodgers lost the plot last year as well. Brady and Manning(s) have head their head fuck moments too.

Anyhow he had a pain killing injection yesterday in his throwing shoulder. He’s been in bother for a while supposedly.

I know yourself and @Lazarus are new enough to watching NFL, but Wilson has been regarded as odd ball for a long time.

What channel is the London game on?

Itv and virgin

1 Like

First ever London game of 32 where both teams have a winning record

Hon the Pack!

Is Packers game on TV?

Tv3

1 Like