Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

The earth rotates the sun

GIANTS FOOTBALL

1 Like

What the fuck are the officials doing to the Giants here. Lawrence just fucked the ball straight to a giants player and a penalty.

Lawrence is the pretty boy white future of the NFL. The NFL hate New York smashmouth football

New York New York

2 Likes

He seems to go to shit every time the game is on the line and he needs a score

Fucking 6-1 Giants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Daboll is something else

1 Like

Lawrence will be lucky to be in the league in a few years

Update your avatar kid

Whoops, did I speak too soon :open_mouth::flushed:

I am backing CMacs Niners for glory here

GIANTS

2 Likes

That’s NY Giants football right there :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT

2 Likes

Their young pieces have potential but it is a multi year rebuild, it is the end of next year before they will be in a good place cap wise as they are still on the hook for dead money for the likes of Trey Flowers and Jamie Collins and there is literally no veteran talent on the roster with Okwara and Tracey Walker on IR, Michael Brockers was a healthy scratch for instance today and has looked totally washed since getting to Detroit.

Without Swift and St Brown the passing game is fairly mediocre and Goff is nothing more than a game manager. While he is good when his playmakers are getting open, he can’t do anything off script or lift average players.

Paschal the second round rookie made his debut today and made a number of plays in the run game, hutch got two sacks and three more pressures, Okudah was outstanding today and Kirby Joseph and Rodrigues are contributing far more than expected for rookies on defence. Aside from that there simply isn’t enough talent on defence - they need playmakers in all three phases. Aaron Glenn has been a disappointment this year after a promising first year as D.C but given the amount of injuries on defence I doubt there is a DC who could get a tune out of the current defence given the lack of talent. It will take more than one off season to fix the talent deficit there.

1 Like

Breece Hall is the truth.

1 Like

Jets not fucking around either

1 Like

I want to wake up in a city that doesn’t sleep

1 Like

Breece lightning

This is the Jets year

HUF