Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Some lads like to try and stand out by being odd.

1 Like

Interesting timing…

Houston should hold out for JUST picks.

Picking up a scrap heap QB with a big contract is poor business.

Yeah, nothing wrong with giving Mills the keys for a year. He didn’t look out of place last year. Better chance of hitting your franchise qb in the '23 draft.

2 Likes

Texans are at nothing while that creep Jack Easterby is pulling the strings there

Baker needs to put out a statement like Kyler pointing out how many wins he’s brought to a zero win franchise.

I’d like to see Baker in a stable franchise to see how he goes. He showed in year 1 and in 2020 that there is a high upside there but the Browns despite a very high talent level on their roster are still a dumpster fire of an organisation mainly due to their owner.

Baker was very disappointing last year but he was also beat up most of the season. He is a tough evaluation. I think the upside is there in the right system but there aren’t too many fits out there for him who need a QB. I think his lack of height and touch when he throws the ball will always be an issue for him.

Going back to Hard Knocks it was clear they were a dumpster fire under Hue. Freddie Kitchens wasn’t ready for the big gig so you can cut Baker some slack. He’s brash but I wanted him to succeed to wind up Cowherd.

1 Like

image-1

Big get for Buffalo @artfoley

1 Like

Huge

Insane money.

1 Like

6 years 120 million for a 33 year old :joy:

You’ll have to wait and see what the guarantees are to see the real contract but that makes the Jags contracts look good

OJ Howard to the Bills.

With this injury history.

Correct. Less than half guaranteed, and front loaded. It’s an all in move by the Bills. I like it.

Mostert to the Miami Niners.

Ooft