Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Good, fuck the Browns. He is dead right to rake them over the coals after the shit they pulled here, “we want an adult”. He definitely isn’t a franchise quality player but he will command big money somewhere

1 Like

Best Robinson could’ve hoped for after not breaking a sweat last year.

Seattle making inquiries about Baker.

So it’s looking like Watson to Atlanta? Something about this doesn’t stack up. I’ll remain pessimistic on this one.

It’s more the OBJ part that’s interesting… They’ve too many WRs to keep happy, who moves on?

Bobby Woods.

3 Likes

I’m going way out of bounds but I think there is a cultural reason for liking Atlanta. Blank is supposed to be very agreeable too

1 Like

Watson is calling the shots on this one… it’s clear the team he wants to go to… he could cut the legs from under the Texans and force them to trade him for say a promising young QB who would be number one in his position this years draft and a few second and third round picks :popcorn:

Aren’t Atlanta stuck with Matt Ryan’s contract and zero offensive weapons bar Pitts with Ridley gone for the year at the least.

The Saints cleared $30m odd in cap space in the last 24 hours by restructuring even more contracts including Taysom Hill again. Would that be enough to get Watson in?

Probably a lesson to be learned here somewhere.

Only Jones and woods playd up to those contracts I’d say?

At a push, you could say those 2 earned their money. Woods was particularly good before injury but his days look numbered now.

Corey Davis still has a chance to do something with his career but my sources tell me Jets go WR in the first round this year.

Davante to the Raiders, Karma for Rodgers.

2 Likes

Ah, don’t be too hard on poor Aaron. He has no family to lean on

Hard to believe Rodgers would’ve signed a new contract if he knew about this. What a kick in the balls for him

It’s almost like it was always about the dollar amount and being in a situation he could control. Not a winner, Brady would never

Is it a case of them having to move Adams on to have the cap space to keep Rodgers?

Supposedly he knew but he was loyal to his franchise and didn’t go ring chasing

Best of luck to him with Derek Carr throwing him the ball

Played together previously, was a primary factor in the trade.