Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

The AFC east is a bear pit.

1 Like

Breece Hall has likely torn his ACL too. Without Breece Lightning in the back field I fear my beloved Jets wont have the run game to maintain their current form.

we’ll see where they are on 6th November

Matt Ryan benched for the rest of the season.

He’ll be back - bad and all as he’s been he’s gotten them back into games when they’ve had a sniff of a chance. Ehlinger hasn’t looked like a franchise QB waiting.

It’s a strange move, they’re obviously still in contention to make the playoffs but thats unlikely to continue with Ehlinger at QB. Unless they’re going to trade for a QB and that’s unlikely to happen after already trading for Ryan.

Bizarre move. I can think of 15 or 16 qbs playing worse than Ryan right now.

Ryan has looked like dog shit on the couple of times I’ve seen him this year. Colts know he is cooked, no point flogging a dead horse, Elhinger may not be the answer but might give them a spark

They have decent WRs in Pittman and Campbell and a great backfield.

Is the OLine good?

He’s been sacked 24 times this season which is joint first which would suggest the O-line is shite, but his mobility is poor

He also has the 4th most passing yards but has the most interceptions of any QB - 9 (nine)

1 Like

It was a bizarre move in the first place.

Dropping Wentz for Ryan. Mental shit really.

Last throw by reich to try and save his job

Wentz is garbage.

Without protection they all by and large struggle

1 Like

It would seem he is in fight mode. He has had a few years now and 4 or so QB1’s and delivered very little for all the fanfare when he came in after the McDaniels fiasco.

Matt never recovered from the Superbowl loss. Getting knocked out of FG range ended him.

Pissing rain in Foxborough

Should ease up in 10 minutes…

How’s bellick entertaining jones at all

No offense at all tonight so far