Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Heโ€™s been hooked

Thatโ€™s the end of Jones anyway

He even looks happy for the another lad

Zappe not much better. A total shit show.

Another pick. Two bags of shit.

Id take Jones for Jimmy.

FIELD GOAL BEARS

TOUCHDOWN BEARS

TOUCHDOWN BEARS.

FIELD GOAL BEARS,

FIELD GOAL BEARS.

FIELD GOAL BEARSโ€ฆ

TOUCHDOWN BEARSโ€ฆ

Bears win 33-14. Kept the Patriots scoreless in 3 of the quarters.

#BEARDOWN

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkHo7jRuJ8c/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

This relentless taunting of Brady is just weird from AB. Other than being absolutely destroyed by CTE, its hard to know why he is so upset with Brady. It seems he is pissed that Brady didnt give him the ball when he was looking for his bonuses in the same way that he made sure Gronk got his. But at the same time Brown was moaning that coaches were making him play injured. And even at that, in his last couple of games Brady had given him the most targets by a long way. Just really odd.

Brown is just a horrible cunt, the CTE excuse is a load of shite he knows well what he is at. It sickens me Brady brought him in to win a ring.

Yeah the fact Brady brought him into his home and tried help him. Absolutely it was also in Bradys interest to get one of the best receivers on his team, but it worked both ways. AB got another shot and a ring out of it, and all he has done is given Brady abuse since.

Fuck them cunts โ€ฆwe were mauled at home by the fucking bearsโ€ฆthats the year done. And both QBs.

Yeah my misguided optimism was firmly put back in its box. I havent seen anything of it yet other than a couple of brief reviews, but it sounded awful.