Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Great to see the Pats in trouble all the same

3 Likes

No shame in getting mauled by the Bears mate

1 Like

Coincidentally the Bears are very much like the Wexford hurlers in that if conditions are absolutely horrendous with wind and torrential rain then they will drag you down to their level and beat you.

Thatā€™s quite the coincidence.

3 Likes

JC Jackson out for the season, what a bust.

Well @Gman is a Wexican after all.

that makes no sense!

1 Like

I hate to say i told you but i fucking told you.

1 Like

Bill knew.

Pats have 9 picks this year. The OL is good, RB is fine. Rec + TE is workable tho needs a playmaker - Billā€™s never going in on a stud first round tho.

I predicted at years start theyā€™d only win 7/8 and itā€™s looking that way. So theyā€™ll be in the realm of going for a good playmaker or QBā€¦ But i assume heā€™ll go for defenders - an edge, OLB and a couple of CB/safety are badly needed.

You know itā€™s bad when youā€™re talking about the draft in October :sob:. Trade Mac now and get picks and be done with the year :rofl:ā€¦

Im still seething.

Belichick has lost it i think. Having fat Matt and Judge coaching the QBs. Mac has regressed massivelyā€¦
ā€¦ Look at Jones at Giants without Judge.

They reverted to a basic game when Zappe came in against DET and CLEā€¦ Then Mac comes back and itā€™s back to this down field slinging shit. Mix it up ta fuckā€¦ His turnover was awful but the game management is just poor. I really hope it was semi ankle related or now heā€™ll be second guessing himself on every throw thinking heā€™ll be whipped.

The world and their mother knew more speed was needed on D this year. The middle linebackers are slower than a mother fucker. Rinsed for about 300 yardsā€¦ Fields threw for about 160, an INT and 3 sacks and Chicago still score 33 points :rage:

A bang average team being coached badly.

Get mac in and let him pop it off short and get them up the field with the run game. The route runners arenā€™t there for this crazy down field game being insisted on.

Thereā€™s no point trading away for picks either because Bill will only give them away for a pile of 6th rounders insteadā€¦

I see one of Pats players had a tricolour on his uniform last night. Whats the connection there

Players paying homage to their roots. Bill had a Croation patch a few weeks backā€¦ I thought Ireland wasnā€™t being celebrated by anyone tho.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasnā€™t Orange white and green :grin:

The Lions log snapper has an ireland flag. Of Galway stock I think

1 Like

BBā€™s record of drafting is absolutely woeful. Some absolute hams picked and dropped within a couple of years and passing on studs that went on to be great.

We need more small white guys.

BB has been very good at picking up washed up players or middling lads and making them good, on defence and offence. But drafting is a disaster.

This is the lowest point in 20 odd yearsā€¦ Around 2012/13 was poor but you still had the GOAT and Gronk and a decent Dā€¦ itā€™s a shambles.