Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Weā€™re fucking purring

Conte?

Is Jordan Davis out for the season or will he be back? The Eagles run D will get sorted one way or another with all the other additions. Plus we have the MVP elect leading us.

Monsoon like conditions in Soldier Field, Iā€™d take the Bears.

Actually, hold onā€¦

Vikings and Eagles were flying the flag for the NFC since the start of the season but we are getting to the year when 49ers start to make a run and look like superbowl contenders. I would have no doubt that 49ers would account for Eagles and Vikings. Cowboys may have a say yet but 49ers just have too many weapons of offense and their defense is getting healthier too. McCaffrey has transformed them. Bucs are beginning to purr too but there are still too many questions over their OL and run game although I hear Ryan Jensen is close to a return so he will help. I think it will be Bucs 49ers in NFC championship game with Bills Chiefs in the AFC. Dolphins have potential to upset one of those 2 on any given Sunday so could not discount them either.

2 Likes

Will Smith Movie GIF by Bad Boys For Life

I think there will be some problems next year with San Fran if Jimmy G gets them to a superbowl again. Its fairly clear amongst the players that Jimmy G is their guy. Do they let him walk and waste a couple of years while Lance gets up to speed like Justin Fields is showing signs of doing. They seem to have a window now where fellas like Deebo, Kittle, McCaffrey, Aiyuk and Bosa are in their primes. Lance will essentially be at bottom of learning curve and we have seen with Fields, Wilson, Jones that there are growing pains. It will be an interesting off-season nonetheless.

Letā€™s get real, theyā€™d swat the Eagles or Vikings like a child. It would have to be the Chiefs or Bills to beat them. Injuries in defence, to Bosa or Warner could cost them. Last season they probably would have beaten the Rams if Bosa hadnā€™t gotten concussed. Even then it took a dropped interception for them to lose it IIRC. Then it would have been the 49ers O-line vs the Bengals O-line in the SB. Also, the top office seem to have gone all in on the season but I donā€™t know if theyā€™ve any more picks to trade for this season.

1 Like

I got them e/w for the SB @20/1, then went back in with a way bigger e/w SB bet at 15/1.

My other bets were the Bills e/w for the conference, the Dolphins e/w for the conference, the Seahawks e/w for the SB and the Rams e/w for the SB. That Rams bet seems not to have worked outā€¦

Jimmy Garoppolo has more games w/ 100+ passer rating (5) this season than:

Justin Herbert
Aaron Rodgers
Lamar Jackson
Kirk Cousins
Tom Brady

Think of the ceiling Trey Lance would have throwing in his mobility and a cannon arm if Shanahan is scheming up those plays and stats for Jimmy.

1 Like

Someone pick @Rocko off the floor

2 Likes

There just had to be an explanation/excuse

1 Like

Nearly every QB plays through some sort if injury every other yearā€¦

Incredible resilience

Campbell has one of the best RBs in the league at his disposal and heā€™s just pissing him off leaving him on the field for about 30% of the snaps, no chance to find his groove, theyā€™re not even out of playoff contention :man_shrugging:

llovely fumble and TD by josh there

Goff is ballinā€™

He is definitely flourishing under BDC

:rollseyes: ā€¦

Did they just have a chat for 5 mins on Sky without realising the Swift TD didnā€™t count?

Or did I zone out?