Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

The Raiders are pretty dysfunctional. Their fan base must be the stupidest and most ignorant in the NFL having witnessed them up close a couple of times. They are not real supporters like you find in a more stable franchise like the Patriots, Saints, Packers. Many who want rid of Carr want the next shiny new toy but he gets the job done. His QBR ranks up there as a top tier QB. He has had to do it without Waller who has gone off the rails again and Renfrow. You could say he only has one fella he can reliably throw to at the moment. I’d have him ahead of likes of Cousins, Tannehill, Garropolo, Jones and that tier of QB’s. Probably on a par with someone like Dak. He would do well with the Saints and maybe a move there would be good for all parties.

1 Like

He gets to play Bill at Christmas.

Renfrow is an extremely efficient route runner and had a fantastic season last year… Granted Adams has come in this year and eaten some targets but he has regressed alarmingly under McDaniels. Like you said, he has come in all billy big bollix and expected the players to pick up his 15 year play book in one off season instead of incrementally building it up.

The amount of penalties they give up regularly on both sides is a window into the coaching.

You’re looking at this all wrong. It’s one of the greatest trades in history. The Seahawks get a better QB and a 1st round pick that’s projected to be top 5 if not top 3. Say hello to Geno’s new dynasty.

Why did 9ers go from -8 to -10?

Because we’re class pal.

1 Like

You just unlocked a dream I once had of Jimmy G winning a Superbowl

1 Like

That Lions (Rams) pick will surely end up being a top 5

1 Like

Confirmation kylers out?

1 Like

Daylight robbery

Hopkins is a lovely guy

wow

Washington Redskins Football GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Niners are going all the way this year

I can’t see anyone beating the Chiefs this year to be honest, they should get home advantage through and Mahomes is playing at GOAT level.

The Mexican crowd are unreal.

Keeping Deebo was key. Adding CMac was just filthy. Aiyuk, Kittle and an elite D. A coach who knows how to gel so many splash players into a cohesive force and call a game that plays to Jimmy G’s strengths.

Mahomes has bailed out his team a couple of times ditto Jimmy G has been bailed out by his team. These are the best 2 sides in Football by some distance

I think Jimmy is actually playing his best football since 19 after the shoulder surgery, he has cut down on the mistakes(touch wood) and looks more composed. CMC is a massive outlet for him.

1 Like

San Francisco will beat any NFC team when push comes to shove

Wary of the Bucs away, Eagles even with a poor run D will take serious beating at home, they would bully the fuck out of Dem Boyz and the Vikings. Have a tough run of games after the Saints including Miami and a rejuvenated Bucs side before a massive game up in Seattle that will settle the division on December 16th TNF.

1 Like