Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Looks as though Troy Aikman will be joining ESPN for MNF. That’s a big get for them, they’ve had a revolving door of shite colour commentators since Gruden left. Greg Olsen might get the #1 slot at Fox now.

Talib and Gus Johnson please

:eyes:

Tom Brady will be the 49ers QB next season. You heard it here first.

1 Like

1 Like

I love what I’ve seen and heard from Mike McDaniel, a really interesting guy.
The Dolphins were my first love in NFL, I’m hitching my wagon to them for 22, big season coming

Pickett hand size measured at 8.5 inches. The much toured Burks, only 9 7/8

I think he has to drop after that. Anyone that plays outdoor in historically poor weather might take him off their board.

33" vert for Burks. Not great for his much hyped athletecism.

Skyy Moore dominating the combine so far for wideouts. A name to keep an eye on. Smaller school kid outta Western Michigan. May be pushing towards Day 2 territory.

A lot of the big names have been underwhelming in testing so far.

Some crazy 40s being put together by the wideouts. Thornton’s might be the fastest ever?

Lance to Watson again be nice…

Incredible athlete.

1 Like

Pff had Moore as a borderline first rounder/ top 40 in their draft board pre combine.

Surprised by Olave - didn’t think he was a burner

1 Like

Garrett Wilson also measured smaller than anticipated but ran faster. The two OSU men looked most polished. Burks wasn’t as athletic as advertised and Drake London slightly smaller.

Which Moore?

A lot of these times have since been corrected upwards. No way Olave was running that time.Official:

Thornton 4.28

Austin III 4.32

Pierce 4.33

Watson 4.36

Wilson 4.38

Olave 4.39

Skyy 4.41

Dotson 4.43

Shakir 4.43

Wan’Dale 4.44

Pickens 4.47

Tolbert 4.49

Burks 4.55

Bell 4.65

Skyy - highest graded receiver they had in college football last year. No. 30 on their draft board last week - 6th highest receiver

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see what you replied to. I had him in a C2C league last year so followed him closely. I was thinking early Day 3 but he looking good for Day 2. Corey Davis has already set the draft benchmark for WMU receivers.