Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Thinly veiled “come and get me, Big Dan”

Love that humility at the end.

Malik is having a very good pre draft. Hard to see him not being the first QB off the board. Question is will someone trade up and how early does he go?

Let’s hope #1. :pray:

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/the-degenerate-gamblers-thread-part-2/33392/980?u=chucks_nwoko

Ah look he hasn’t a hope of going #1. I think your boy, Neal is looking good but Willis has shortened considerably and there’ll be a few teams thinking “RG3” when they watch this kid. Hmmmm, where do Washington pick?

Malik Willis looked very good indeed.

11th I think. Panthers pick at 6.

Someone like the Steelers or Browns would be a nice fit for him.

TBH if i have a half decent pick this year and need a QB, I’m gonna pay for the best lawyer in the land and go all in on Deshaun.

It’ll happen somewhere, looks like Rodgers and Wilson stay put so he’s the only show in town, a high first would certainly get you to the table but it’s only a start

1 Like

Amari Cooper set to be cut by the Cowboys in the next week or so. Looks like they will try and sign Gallop to a long term deal.

It’s not surprising given the money he’s on but he’s a good receiver and will have plenty suitors. Would like to see him with a top QB.

Cowboy’s will need a QB upgrade before they win anything

@Big_Dan_Campbell The legend grows.

2 Likes
1 Like

RB 40s due to start in a bit. Hopefully we don’t see the massive timing corrections today. Trestan Ebner and D’vonte Price expected to fly.

NFL.com updates fairly quickly.

Former college teammate of Brady :popcorn:

He’ll be sending fellas into anaphylactic shock soon, gobshite

DAWGS

Ah I’d say it’s a pisstake.

I’d take them all with a pinch of salt without Charlie casserly timing them

#teethingproblems

The correction on a few of those WR 40s was amateur hour stuff.