Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Demeco Ryans to be announced as the new Texans head coach tomorrow, another good guy gone best of luck to him seems to be a gent.

1 Like

Anything to do with having no line? One of those wasn’t the best throw but his receiver wasn’t even looking… Higgins i think. He has to be on it and fighting for it with his QB under that kind of pressure. He did exactly that for his TD. I wouldn’t fully blame Burrow on that one

Calm down

1 Like

I accept your surrender.

Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

Tap Out Animal Planet GIF by Puppy Bowl

3 Likes

Did your bet come in at all? You’re seething

My 5 euro bet?

Excuse my obvious ignorance but would the Chiefs have been seen as a team good against the Run all season?

Wtf did the Bengals desist with Mixon? They seemed more interested in Perine based on what he achieved last year.
Did Mixon do himself a mischief?

FYI, I fell asleep at HT

You need to knock all those €5 bets on the head

I wouldnt have seen enough of them to give a proper opinion, but sometimes these stats get skewed when more often than not the chiefs are leading so opponents will throw more.

Seemed bizarre after he ran all over Buffalo ( I know conditions probably helped )

And the difference there being a game in the snow where you need to pound it and have a good short game.

Yeah. But even to generate some help keeping Burrows out of harms way…

Your run game is only as good as your line… Perine was blocking and receiving as much as anything.

4 Likes

FFS

2 Likes

The Chiefs have you badly rattled pal