Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Bill Bellichick has loads and lads call him a fat lucky redneckā€¦ :smiley:

He can be a proven winner and a fat, lucky redneck.

I like Peyton. The movie about him where the fat chap played him was fun

Denver will go 0/17 next year

I thought it was cat melodeon.

back them for the chicken dinner lads

I think the Broncos are probably right here. They went all in on Wilson last year, they had to take another big swing this year ti try and salvage him.

Payton is a very good offensive mind and if there is anything to be salvaged in Russ then he is quite likely to do it - if Russ is done then the broncos are goosed for the next few years with that contract barring lucking out with a cheap FA or late round pick at QB which is real low percentage stuff

Iā€™d agree with most of this.

After Harbaugh couldnā€™t be moved from Michigan and Ryanā€™s opted for Houston it was Payton or nothing.

I could see a fee moves in FA like the Rams made a few years back. Theyā€™ll give Wilson another season to try and rediscover his form before exploring ways to move him on.

Get a decent DC in and theyā€™ll improve. Tough divosion to try and rebuild in though.

1 Like

Brady has retired again.

1 Like

Another potential Niners QB out of the equation. Juice better start learning the playbook for training camp

1 Like

Green Bay Packers Shut Up GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Watched his speech from last year that he mentioned today, nothing on this one.

Is he in Ballymun?

1 Like

What will Tampa Bay do for QB?

James will likely be available

1 Like

They drafted Kyle Trask didnā€™t they?

Neither of those would be guys to get something out of Wilson Iā€™d have thought.

Coach Payton can scheme Russ back into the big time, if not heā€™s fucked.

1 Like

Very hard to play QB with an eating disorder in fairness.

Time to pay the man

Explain this to me? Hes retiring but heā€™ll still cost them 35 mill?