Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

It was a painful watch this year.

The NFL has been quite poor to watch this season and the playoffs have been really poor.

NBA is turgid to watch with constant threes and the less said about MLB the better.

Never seen a NHL game so won’t comment on that.

The big four American sports also take half the day to play a game just to jam as many ads down your throat as possible.

The cap is in place to make the owners money and only for that reason

I’d quite happily sit and watch a double header in any major league ballpark, I’d pay big money to attend an NFL or NBA regular season game anywhere

They don’t get everything right but professional sports in the USA are class

5 Likes

You’re a teacher with plenty of spare time bud

1 Like

That must be it so :+1:

The NFL had a bit of an off year. It’s not the end of the world, calm down.

Pro Bowl Gold

2 Likes

The GAA would already have changed a heap of rules if it had a year like it

There was some great Redzones and high drama most Sunday nights during the regular season. Playoffs have been poor

2 Likes

Regular season was decent i thought but playoffs have been fairly underwhelming. Super Bowl could be a damp squib too.

No Brady no party.

Joe going after the women again.

Sounds like it’ll all blow over, but a leopard, spots etc.

It’s a results business

6 years :hushed::hushed:

4 Likes

just threw on the probowl for the craic. There are a pair of rappers on here shouting “lets go” “yo” “hey” and a few other things in between some backing music being played. fuck me its some dung.

1 Like

The events are a bit of craic in fairness all in good nature.

Incredible. I watch the drive in over time v Kansas in arrowhead all the time.

1 Like

It makes everyone more money as the sport is more competitive, not just with teams going from bums to good in a couple of years but also simply better games week to week.

I was going to go to bed early but now I’m going to end up half the night watching these clips of Brady.

Amendola was some unsung hero too. Often came up with massive plays.

Kirk Cousins is screwing the NFC here in the pro bowl flag football final, the man has no limits to failure.