Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

I think that’s a bit optimistic with Wilson.

Brady didn’t find out about the pregnancy until after they split. I’ll be taking you to court if you don’t retract that statement.

Real folks from Boston know the real story. The year long dalliance between Gisele and Brady conveniently only started the month his partner got pregnant.

Not when there at the time of the birth, vile.

Youre a right little gossip queen all the same.

far from it bud. Wilson gets caught scamming through his charity and the first thing you do is start shouting Brady. Rent free so he is.

2 Likes

Has Rodgers emerged from his cocoon yet?

If you’re going to try occupy the high morake ground at least be accurate. There’s an investigation ongoing into the running if the company. Nothing has been confirmed, particularly in relation to Wilson’s role in this.

What has been confirmed is that around 25% of the funds raised in the last two years made it to a charity.

I responded to the posting of this, by a poster that seems to have some vendetta against Wilson, by pointing out that Tom Brady ran a foundation for 12 years that donated very little to charity - certainly less than the 25% Wilson’s group did. I used Brady to point out the hypocrisy of the poster in question - his idol.

Wilson is a scamming cunt. Conning vulnerable people out of their hard earned cash so he can have a lavish lifestyle.

And thats only on his contract with Denver, never mind his charity shenanigans.

4 Likes

Yes dear.

The NFL and the Broncos need to take action here.

Someone has to pay for the 12 bathrooms in his house

So speaks the chairman of the @Limericks stickball gossip group

1 Like

No. Im only an admin… Someone else is the chairman. And it’s far more than breaking news… There’s live streams, ticket swaps, transport arrangements and match day fashion advice.

A bit of matchmaking too if rumours are to be believed

Myself and @estebandaface have struck up a great bromance alright… @ironmike is jealous as fuck

1 Like

Tell @codegreen he is sorely missed by the forum

Thoughts for Sunday?

It’s a real pickem… The closer it gets i think the chiefs might just pip them. I think the Eagles are still unknown - crazy to say that about a team in the SB but they’ve had a soft run of it. How good is their defense really?
They’ve started almost every game this year like lightening - establishing decent leads but then stumbling second half when teams adjust.

I don’t think Hurts is a come from behind :hushed: QB. At least he hasn’t shown it yet. He’s a grand lad freewheeling with the wind at his back.
Mahomes has lead great comebacks and will not be phased… I think the Eagles need to be 2/3 scores up heading towards the 4th.

But, Mahomes will still have ankle issues and his receivers aren’t exactly lighting it up. They did well to Limit Mixon last day but the Eagles front are a good line and i expect them to open plenty of lanes for Hurts and the 3 backs.

I just look at the eagles struggles in the second half of most games this year and see a repeat here and Mahomes reeling them in.

Betting wise i think both teams start games electrically. Reid and Mahomes first 10-15 scripted plays rip teams apart and the Eagles have scored 2-3 TDs first half in the majority of games this year…i think overs on first half (24.5) , pick either QB for mvp and either Kelce or Sanders for anytime. Not sure if PP allows that… i think the game opens with a bang and stalls second half and either QB gonna win mvp

Listening to the podcast With Brady and bill bellicheck. Great stuff. The crossover between successful teams across all sports is unreal. Good to hear Bill praise Brady openly. It always grated me a little fergie and Keane don’t get along.

You wouldn’t be betting short odds Brady will stay retired. Seems like he didn’t want to retire at all. Pity for him if he struggles.

The NFC’s best teams just aren’t at the same level as the AFC’s best. (I’m not sure of regular season record in NFC vs AFC matchups so I’m willing to take a slice of humble pie on this).