Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

They are still a bit short on defence. A quality defensive tackle and a number 1 corner needed but a lot of pieces are being put in place.

A QB and a defensive playmaker with their two first round picks next year should see them as a play off calibre team in 2023.

NFC north looks very weak this year so Goff can hopefully pick off a few wins and decent performances to make some QB needy team give up some draft capital for him as his contract becomes far more team friendly next year with all the guaranteed money gone

1 Like

Eagles look very strong both sides of the ball. That is a stacked roster, will be interesting to see how much they can get out of Hurts

TOUCHDOWN BEARS

Pettis

1 Like

Baltimore will win the Superbowl

1 Like

Lol, new season, same old San Fransisco I see

TOUCHDOWN BEARS

1 Like

Baker Bakin’

Jameis on one leg leads us down the field and back in the game

Joey B WTF

Lance :rofl:

Niners, never change :rofl:

After a slow start we’re properly ballin now

Can we get a TFK RedZone meetup in @Lazarus place during the season I wonder?! I hear he doesn’t even have a 2 minute delay on the coverage anymore!

2 Likes

He had a burst appendix and missed nearly the whole preseason with it. He was doubtful to play week 1 until about a week ago.

We had fellas were calling TDs from their phone a good minute or 2 before Redzone caught up last year.
I actually got reported to SKY, had to sign a cease and desist order. Then they offered a sweet package for 50% of the going rate so I bit the bullet

4 Likes

Bears still can’t kick an extra point

Hi guys. Just popping in to say

TOUCHDOWN BEARS

2 Likes

@Rocko please don’t ban him. Rush of blood to the head I’d say

1 Like

Ah lovely

Baker and Robbie look to have made up

I’d love for Baker to win this. Imagine being sacked for a mass-rapist who can only play 5 games in a season.

1 Like