Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Godwin getting tagged by the buccs, according to my sources.

A-Rob to the Lions is a rumour that isnā€™t going away

I can see ARob having a Golladay career moving forward.

Gave up a TE, DL and back up QB. They got arguably the 2nd best QB available this off season, whobis five years younger than the best QB available.

They still have 7 draft picks and a good bit of cap space.

Time will tell but they were massively let down by QB play and offen play calls last season. I can only see an improvement here.

2 firsts and 2 seconds as well. Granted, you dont know how theyā€™ll go, but thats a lot.

And second best QB? please. Not even close. Hes borderline top 10 on last season.

1 Like

Second best ā€˜availableā€™. Not including those tied up in contracts obviously.

1 Like

Ah yes, apologies. Thats more on the ball.

So Watson to the Buccs must be inevitable now if he sorts out his legal issues.

'22 & '23 1st?

?

If you mean the picks Denver sent to Seattle then yes.

Bobby Wagner released now too. I think the Seahawks will load up a trade offer for Watson.

Traded him away for the a 2nd and 3rd, one used in the Wilson deal. If he comes back it was basically a loan deal to cover his salary for the rest of the season.

Welcome to the nations Capital Commander Carson

1 Like

Jimmy G to the Colts so.

Two third rounders to take on a 28 million cap hit. Washington got hosed - they were bidding against nobody and the Colts donā€™t want him.

It isnā€™t much of an improvement from Heineke either.

1 Like

The Colts get Jimmy G, Watson or someone like Derek Carr. Savage O-Line, brilliant running game, plenty of decent targets. Savage defence. 30/1 for the Superbowl and 16/1 for AFC. Ridiculous value I think

And yes, this was highlighted on Twitter by someone

The Colts donā€™t have a first round pick this year. They donā€™t have the draft capital currently to go get one of the lads you mentioned.

3 Likes

Who will they likely end up with?

Drafting Corral in round two.

Wont need a first rounder for Jimmy.