Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Because they’ve no real interest in actually winning anything ever

1 Like

I’d say Jerry would like to win the paternity suit he’s facing.

I was talking about the Browns

1 Like

I think that’s a good move for Dallas. They’ve been overstocked at WR.

Its also never a good idea to give superstar money to good(not great) players.

Cooper is super talented, just always struck me as a guy who lacks the kind of attitude the top guys have

I see they have told Landry he can leave if a trade partner can be found.

But like, wouldn’t that describe loads of lads who’ve been and went to varying degrees. And if he doesn’t have the work ethic by now he never will.

It’s the deal of a team that want to look like they’re trying to win but ultimately are doing the wrong thing, as they always do. They should have already moved on from Baker and should be in full rebuild instead of to win with a group of guys who’ll never get it done.

1 Like

:smiley:

He’d be a really nice piece for a genuine contender

There’s something not right about it alright, he came into the league with huge expectations and had good but not spectacular first few seasons. He really should’ve kicked on with the Cowboys but never did. Maybe he could’ve stepped up to the next level with a top class passing QB but we’ll probably never know now.

A lot of talk of Deshaun to Cleveland tonight.

They have the #13 pick overall and don’t have many glaring weaknesses. DT maybe. The Browns hype train could be filling up the tank soon. Choo Choo!

Baker, 13OA, next years first and a couple of day two picks be enough? Maybe throw in one of their DBS where they have depth

Watson is going nowhere without 3 first rounders.

Can’t see Watson going to any team with lots of warm sunshine guaranteed…

He knows he can still do it, I think he’ll be back

But the absolute state of him here, going to a soccer match :man_shrugging:

Ronaldo is a unit and he looks like a teenager next to Brady.

Brady out of retirement

Hi guys.

14 Likes

FUCKING YES!

1 Like

Sitting in the stands of old Trafford yesterday watching Ronaldo do his thing just reminded me what I already knew, I have more to give.

1 Like