Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

wtf are they at

edit: well not good news for Quentin Johnson anyway

1 Like

Yerrah, it will all depend on the guarantees. Half of that figure could be bonuses that he will likely never reach.

Or maybe not - that’s a lot of guaranteed money for a guy with a bad knee

The fact that it’s signing bonus minimises cap hit.

Not quiet though as it is a one year deal. Typically you can pro rate the bonus over the length of the deal - maybe there is a void year or two tacked on to spread out the bonus and lessen the hit

Rodgers will stay in GB

Just to spite them

He’s a class act.

At heart he’s a cheesehead.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/04/13/aaron-rodgers-admission-impact-packers-jets-trade-talks

The Packers seem to have made a fuck of this. There’s no way I’d give 2 seconds and a first for him. Maybe 2 seconds or maybe just a first.

Are the Packers even a well run franchise? I always assumed they were. Did they just get lucky drafting Rodgers many years ago when he fell to them in the draft and then eventually stumbled across Davonte Adams?

I don’t know how you can make out the Packers are to blame there. They have the Jets over a barrel, why wouldn’t they look for as much as they can get :man_shrugging:t2:

My reading of it is different. The Jets have the packers where they want them because if the Packers dont make a deal they’re left with nothing whereas the Jets just carry on the way they’re going. It’s an interesting situation I guess, just pure brinkmanship from both sides. But Rodgers isnt worth what the Packers want.

The Packers have a first round draft pick ready to step in, and they get Rodgers, his contract, and all that drama that goes with him out the gap. Win-win territory

Ah I know they need to get rid of him but I just dont think anyone will take that price and they’ll be stuck with nothing. Should have cashed in last summer in retrospect.

2 seconds is fair. Even fucking 3 seconds, maybe. A first and 2 seconds is just too much.

Hurts is getting paid

Highest paid in league history, Lamar is chewing glass right now.

He wasn’t chewing glass for long by the sounds of it