Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Is it Ward that has slipped three times already or has it been different backs?

Romeo Dobbs
This could get very embarrassing for the Niners yet

Per source
A lot of angry ppl on the TFK Telegram groupchat

Packers got rode there

Kittle TD. The call came down from NY

Love is the answer

Some throw by Love for the PI call all same. Game on again now .

Green Bay are going to win this. They have a bang of the New York Giants in 2008 about them.

Scott Gibbs 1999 type jinking by McCaffrey there. Devastating. 14-13 to San Francisco.

Incredible action on that Green Bay kick off return! 80 yards gain then it’s spilled and gathered again!

And a touchdown two plays later. 2 point attempt now. It’s there. 21-14 to Green Bay.

Great game

Packers deservedly in lead. Much better side. SF players slipping all over

I generally support the San Francisco 49ers but I think I want Green Bay to win this, I like a team coming out of nowhere and going on a run. If the Packers win this they’ll win the Superbowl. San Francisco do not look like a team who will get this done.

Love just starting to throw some wayward balls now. 21-17 and the 49ers have it it deep inside their own territory. 13 mins left.

Packers defence playing great here. Purdy pulled off what looked like a big 3rd down conversion to Jennings and then Green Bay just shut them out again on the next set of plays.

Unbelievable long run by Aaron Jones on the first play after the turnover. That could set up the win. Now Wilson is jumping over the heads of SF players.

Green Bay are winning this.

Aaron Jones has been Starks 2011 form tonight

Uh oh. Field goal missed. The Enniskerry lad would have put that over in his sleep.

This is it. I wouldn’t be surprised Purdy throws an interception here.

McCaffrey runs it in. Green Bay have 1:07 to tie it.

Missed FG gonna cost the pack.