Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Clown

1 Like

Big disappointment to those of us who have been Green Bay Packers fans for the last 40 minutes.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Ravens will annihilate the best of the NFC, that was fairly putrid, and I say that as a 49ers fan

1 Like

Ravens wont be there so all the one. Did you notice the driving rain the entire game? That tends to affect things a slight bit.

I hope you are right! I did notice the rain to be fair, but we (49ers) have been dealing with makeshift QBs for about 15 years now, Brock has been leaning on our OL bullying bad teams all year but when he meets an elite defense he shits the bed. And as for Nick Bosa, he’s been mailing it in since he got his contract, so we are not the formidable outfit we have been for a long long time……

Keep the faith take it game by game, it was always going to be a dog fight in this one the Packers were flying coming into this red hot and the Niners special teams were a bomb scare but Purdy was clutch on that final drive. The D finally got Love spooked when he threw his 1st pick in over 2 months and the pressure on their final drive(led by Bosa btw) drove the final nail in the coffin. Luck plays a huge part in these go home games too.

1 Like

Pity Love couldn’t have worked it into field goal range at the end there, but it’ll have to go down as a positive year. That division is going to be a serious shootout next season

1 Like

This is our year @Watchyourtoes

I’m dead inside

Who beats them do you think?

Lemarr os so good

1 Like

At running yes.

1 Like

Brendon Urie Cats GIF by Taylor Swift

1 Like

Watching back the game in 40 there. Packers fairly blew that - Love left a numbers of plays behind him down the stretch. Maybe the 49ers aren’t as far ahead of the rest of the nfc as we thought.

2 Likes

Winner of Bills-Chiefs.

Ravens have ridiculous record against winning teams this season. I think they got the rustiness out of their system last night and Lamarrs jitters gone too. It’ll take an exceptional performance by anyone to beat them

I think better Defences will get to Lamar. If he wins a SB running himself, fair dues.

Can’t see it happening though.

CMAC is getting his ring.

:Packers threw it away. Inexperience at this level cost them. Niners are a joke