Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

No Probs

San Fran -7
Detroit +7.5 (winners)

That was nothing but guts and grit in that second half after an absolute disaster in the first, Brock Purdy might be limited in some aspects but he has heart and balls and that’s all you can ask of your QB. Commiserations to @Big_Dan_Campbell incredible battle as it was always going to be.

3 Likes

Calm down

Just aswell Niners by 1-6 winning margin was the nap of today in the Telegram group :partying_face:

1 Like

Giving me a “call out” from your SaskatchEWAN bedsit with your offensive line play manual in your hand after getting triggered by some benign gridiron comment. You’re some fucking angry eejit in fairness.

4 Likes

Lions shat it. Dan Campbell had a disgrace of a half there.

Feels like that was the Lions moment. I think things are going to get tougher in their division.

Are you gonna ban me pussy. Or gonna hide behind a child again. What a fucking joke you are

Full time score for anyone just tuning in

Aw fuck it, y’all know

Players made mistakes but Big Dan fucked it away royally with idiotic calls when it mattered

Maybe take some of those mental health tips you were giving lately & relax a wee bit, you weirdo.

It’s nearly 3am here now so I might go to bed, if that’s okay with you of course?

Play off Purdy> Play off Lamar.

Remember when you were trying to call me racist and I absolute buried you highlighting your racist posting.

But yeah, run away again. Child was the made up excuse before, the time of the day is the excuse now. What a pussy.

It would take a cold football follower to not want to see the likes of CMC and Trent Williams get a ring.

1 Like

Does the new Washington Head Coach escape all the blame?

Execution cost the lions - drops, fumbles, an interception becoming a 50 yard completion and three big scrambles and a completion to his full back by Purdy when they should have been negative plays. Thems the breaks.

You can argue about kicking FGs in fourth and short all day but one of the main reason the lions are 22-8 or whatever it is over the last 30 games and in the nfc conference final is due to aggressive play calling in those situations which has paid off far more than it has burned them in that stretch. It is the identity of this team. Why would you go this far and then lose your nerve about what you are doing philosophically?

I have to be up in 45 minutes and it will be a long day - a few mild mannered swedes and Indian consultants are going to wonder why the heads are getting taken off them for little reason.

8 Likes

Lads criticising Campbell are morons. The Lions were a joke before he got them.

2 Likes

Fcukin hell.

1 Like

Glad I got that one wrong.

Let’s go Niners!!

I know the 4th down go for it was part of the plan all season but kick the two FG’s and you win. :weary:

Mahomes will do as he pleases against the Niners.

1 Like

You shamed us