Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

They do - but the Jags were built through FA which never works out long term. The Lions are completely built through the draft which is the only way to build a consistent competitive team, they will have a better roster next year, but that doesn’t guarantee anything.

Yeah… The taunting call, which i felt was harsh (chiefs got the rub of the green throughout) was a big blow… Was set up for Lamar to run one in.

immaturity from the rookie.

1 Like

Looked to me like KC got a LOT of the calls

1 Like

This is fair. The tackle/punch was an amazing play but that 1 play broke them. Flowers nearly breaking his hand afterwards… calm down son.

The way that Lamar started just fine and then gradually let the situation get to him just makes it worse. He just didnt have the stomach for a tough situation. There were little indicators that he was cracking - a badly missed short pass. He couldnt run then he wouldnt run. Didn’t make the spread for run attempts, beat the spread for pass attempts despite not much success. Only looking for huge plays as if the game was on the line from almost the 2nd quarter. Why didnt he play them like the way Josh Allen played them? Very few layoffs to Hill as well, which could have been a good tactic. Fuck all passes to Likely, although I guess Andrews was back. The Chiefs secondary is supposed to be one of their main strengths. Just so odd.

Hey whatever…

The refs love a bit of Tay Tay.

Ah you knew once yer man put in that savage tackle that all their heads were gone. Youd feel KC would have seen it out anyway.

https://twitter.com/19problemz/status/1751867410100170815?t=MxRP_O3BxntYZiEcBS8VFQ&s=19

How do you see the superbowl panning out?
It was quite the adjustment at half time to shut down the Lions run after being gashed time and again in the first half by all 3 of Montgomery, Gibbs and Watson. 9ers went from conceding huge chunks of yardage on the ground to none and or negative plays. Its hard to explain the transformation. Totally different energy even more remarkable when you consider time of possession.

I dont think the 9ers fare too badly in the match up dept vs the Chiefs. They wont be against anywhere near the playmaking abilities of Montgomery and Gibbs. Pacheco is a hard runner but not in same league as those 2. CEH isnt really a factor. 9ers also handled the middle of the field and La Porta well in the 2nd half which bodes well for trying to slow down Kelce.
Mahomes though can win it on his own and he has been kept fairly clean by that OL so far ans havent been giving up many sacks. Niners will need big days from Chase Young and Bosa.

Exactly, everyone of the Niners stars, all on the panel will have to put in a shift to stay close to KC.

smacks of a pats fan who hates Mahomes. Great Coaching by big Red and Spags throughout against the second best D in the league.

#GoChefs

#letMahomesCook

1 Like

Quite stark how happy everyone is for Coach Reid, as opposed to that other pig ignorant bastard.

Sure sport.

Coach Reid and Spags are currently the best in the business.

Travis Kelce is a pure gee bag tho.

Even Taylor Swift was mortified for him.

Harbaugh? A pure cunt.

What a pure love

https://twitter.com/sparksflyytv/status/1751784205057429988

1 Like

I’m delighted I didn’t stay up as I would have been seething all day & fucked tired.

Being aggressive was ok when up against it or chasing deficits throughout regular season.

They were winning, their running game going well and they doing okay defending the run too. They looked weak enough defending anything put in the air from Brock but that was the norm all year.

They needed to keep the scoreboard ticking over, kick the FG’s and hope the D kept pressuring Brock.

Turning over the ball on 4th downs in a championship game away to the Niners was just not the right call.

Turning away 6pts in a game they were fighting to win as opposed to taking a beating as predicted by most was mental.

Maybe they still would of lost, who knows. But they had a real chance by kicking the FG’s :weary:

1 Like

They melted down too tbf, some of the penalties were mental.
Refusing the FG too changed the dynamic and heaped more pressure on Lamar.

Outstanding defence really. Flowers caught ball & dived, Sneed made a game winning play*

• tackle
1 Like

https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/1751675088003338721?t=IoL-amkin098amF4ebsNNw&s=19