Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Nothing beats the underdog story.

The experience of the Chiefs D & Spag give them a big edge before you even discuss Pat & his Offence.

Brock is a worry.
Christian, Debo & Co can only thrive if Brock settles into it.
Hope he does but you’d feel it could be a Goff SB repeat.

Hope to fuck it’s close and a classic again.

Mahomes only really has Kelce and Rice. Just take them away and try break even every where else… Granted he’ll still make plays with other pieces and get down the field but go all out inside the redzone and keep him to Field goals… Simples.

Niners have a great pass rush… Do what Buccs did and disguise coverage and come after him with 5 on the line. I’d put my speedster on Rice and almost double Kelce and just trust your free safety to make plays against other pieces. But they have to come after Mahomes with numbers all night, i don’t see any other way of beating him, he’s just a magician.

Cmac could ate them , I’ve backed him to score two, and Deebo will have a huge game, of this i am assured. But Chiefs have the better QB and better coach :person_shrugging:t2:

Head says chiefs by 3

But if Niners can bring their very best and Bosa decides to eat they’ve every chance of a big win. It’s a big if tho… They’ve flattered to device in a number of big games this year.

2 Likes

This game will be won on the ground. I’ve a feeling Pacheco could be huge

A mate of mine gone over to it for his 50th, his partners brother in law owns a ticketing agency in Dallas and they snared 2 tickets last Monday, $9.5k each.

4 Likes

Not even 3 hours with Margot Robbie is worth $9,500. They want their heads examined.

3 Likes

It kinda depends on what you and her are at for the three hours?

I’d 100% agree

Good summary there. My thoughts exactly. Fred Warner needs a huge day. Pass rush needs to get home. More chance now that Left Guard Joe Thuney has been ruled out for the chiefs. 9ers need to get Hargreaves pressure around the edge here. Bosa needs help.
Like you said if they can do damage limitation with Kelce and Rice they are half way there.

Chiefs have been better on defense than offense. Everyone thinks its Mahomes but they are where they are because of that defense.
Omenihu did his ACL against the Ravens. Ravens were noticeably better on offense when he went off and moved the ball down the field but they have given up miserly points totals.
I think we’ll see plenty of Deebo and McCaffrey in the backfield, jet sweeps, screens, misdirection, trick plays. I wouldnt be surprised to see McCaffrey throw for a TD. Its a fascinating match up. Must get the snacks ready. McCaffrey superbowl MVP with 3 TDs and 200 all purpose yards.

1 Like

Mahomes is mainly just dinking and dunking… Yards after catch have fluffed his stats and i agree it’s the defence that have got them here but you’re not allowed question Mahomes.

1 Like

I think Brock has it. He’s reminiscent of young Tom Brady.

Im going for the Chiefs because their defence was just so dominant against the Ravens. If you remember in the 2nd half it reached a stage where the Ravens just couldn’t get anyone open. If it gets like that the 49ers are fucked.

Kelce to be MVP. Looked back to his best. I don’t think anyone has ever stopped peak Kelce.

McCaffrey could win it. Also if you remember the SB against the Buccs, a Chiefs OL man got injured and they had to drop Kelce back and lost the game. Something like that might happen again.

@Kyle gave a good assessment, narrow Chiefs win. It should be a great game. These are the 2 best teams. There seems to be a consensus growing on the board, this is rare.

1 Like

As good as the Chiefs defence have been, Zay Flowers had a couple of big plays that he blew up on at the end.

Bill Belichick - 2018.

Deebo will run riot.

Brock Brady purdy.

Mahomes will 2-2 in super bowls Monday morning.

Agree. Both teams have suspect ground D’s.

I think you underestimate the rest of Mahomes cast.

MVS, Hardman, Toney, James & Moore are all well capable and a dog with a mallet up his hole knows SF will go after Kelce & Reid.

Reid will design plays to suit the rest and I think some one of the support cast if not two will have bigger games than anticipated.

I think Kansas will ultimately struggle if the Defensive unit can’t win their battle.

MVS has woken up in the playoffs, Toney is a liability. What happened to McKinnon?

I don’t… You have to back your players to do their job and hope to break even with those guys.

Toney is flakey but still a player of huge ability and Reid took him for that reason.