Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas šŸ

Groin. Might be out.

Brendan Oā€™Reilly would be proud of the build up here

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m a Niner

Oh Iā€™d laugh for a week solid if the chiefs lost because of offensive offsides on the last play

https://twitter.com/matthewsyed/status/1756647611707076847?s=46

Iā€™ve predicted pretty much every play off game wrong bar my in game analysis of Dallas v Green Bay and even the one(s) Iā€™ve predicted right have been wrong.

Kansas to win 34-20.

I was just thinking that goalline tackle / punch by Sneed against the Ravens was the play of the season. Chiefs probably would have won anyway obviously.

Possibly but the momentum shift could have been huge, Chiefs didnā€™t excel on Offense in Second Half

That Sneed play & Lamar turning it over with a boneheaded pass to Likely in triple coverage fucked the Ravens.

The Lamar braindead interception was what really killed it. Thats when they were done.

Flowers breaking his hand after the Sneed play :rofl:

Without Sneeds intervention chiefs go home imo. @carryharry is right Chiefs laid an egg in the 2nd half on offense.

The Ravens D really did a number on themā€¦ Itā€™s hard to get a grasp on form lines but the Chiefs D are probably the difference maker. They handled Tuna, Lamar , Allen and moreā€¦ Brock wonā€™t be a bother. I said in the very profitable Telegram group that Niners should run hard at them with cmac, Mitchell and even Deeboā€¦ Grind em down in hurry upā€¦ Open the play book up second half.
Teams have been able to move the ball against the ninersā€¦ Detriot should really have beat them. Thatā€™s why niners need to stuff the line and take away Pacheco and try to keep Patty 3rd and long if theyā€™ve to have any hope.
Purdy has shown he has the balls to stand in there and take hitsā€¦ Heā€™ll have to tonight with Jones frothing at the mouth.
I hope Kittle can come out to play tonight but he might be a blocker for the most part again.

2 Likes

Niners win , Deebo gets MVP.
Chiefs win , Mahomes gets it no matter what he does

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. My reading was that Chiefs only win if Kelce makes 9 or more catches so he would be the most likely.

Anyway, Iā€™m moving back to the 49ers a bit now. Getting excited.

Edit: I also think you might be underestimating Kelceā€™s star power, which might be enough to give him a fair chance. They wont show Tay Tay on TV excessively, it will be just like normal, but this is still the fairytale Superbowl.

Iā€™d like to see Mahomes get another. Nice to be watching an all time great so soon again after the previous era of QB greats have retired. Something awful unlikeable about the 49ers which is saying a lot as the Chiefs arenā€™t too likeable either.

1 Like

I genuinely havenā€™t a clue who to pick. Iā€™ve tossed a coin and am going with the 9ers

Poor @Watchyourtoes

Who is doing commentary?
Hopefully Jim and Tony

Jim, Tony and Tracy on the sideline.

1 Like

Swifty has made it

1 Like

Delighted to have you on board mate

change the avatar please