Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Spags is the MVP

Wilks said Patrick do what you like

1 Like

pup golfing GIF

1 Like

Niners just had to go for it on 4th down. It was like the time Chip Beck laid up on the 15th in the last round at the Augusta Masters when he was a few shots behind Bernhard Langer.

It was there for them on a plate tonight but they Mayo’d the fuck out of it

Thank the lord

Jim Nantz is some creep.

1 Like

Taylor having doubts looking at that clown

1 Like

He doesn’t hold a candle to Al Michaels, Pat Summerall…

2 Likes

They’ll have to start paying Purdy a salary presumably soon which will mess up the balance. A quarterback that’s getting paid on the scale just gobbles up salary cap. Niners blew a gilt edged chance there.

Hail hail :brendan:

The greatest to ever play the game.

He’ll win 10.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1756888422243836126?t=P_33umq37YGeJEN4Z7ZVoA&s=19

2 Likes

9ers left that behind behind them no doubt. We’ll never know how impactful a fluke Greenlaw injury was but SF win with him on the field. The mahomes scrambles won Chiefs the game.

Kyle should’ve went for it 4th and 4 on the 9. The missed PAT. Aiyuk was getting open coming in to the slot. It’s bizarre deebo didn’t take advantage of that KC weakness. Had to be still injured.

Purdy was close to perfect but Patrick was closer. Incredible finish to a fairly average game.

Horseshit

What? If it wasn’t for a fluke touch off a 9ers foot in the punt then they win that game easy.

I was cheering for the chiefs but it’s hard to say they deserved to win that.

Jaysus the stadium emptied quick.

Fluke my hole. The later it gets the more conservative KS gets.

No word of a lie but the longer it went the surer I was that the Chiefs would win it

1 Like

It goes without saying if the Niners had a serious QB they’d have won that handy. I believe the likes of Joe Flacco and Baker Mayfield were available at value earlier in the season. Lamar and Rodgers too at a price.

Looks like their window has well and truly shut now, if they have any ambition left they’d be begging the likes of Fitzmagic or Phillip Rivers to get back in the game

Winners were Mahomes who took a hand me down set of recievers and a jittery RB all the way on his own and Purdy who played to his full but limited potential. Mahomes is the goat, I didn’t think he’d pass Rodgers but he has already.

Loser was Travis Kelce. Roaring like a roided jock at one of the most harmless and well liked gentlemen in the history of the game. If Taylor’s advisors have any sense they’ll quietly steer her elsewhere.

I said it at the time but there was no advantage to taking the ball first with the new OT rules, the best case scenario is a TD which just tells the other team what they have to do. Mahomes was majestic but he doesn’t scramble like that with greenlaw patrolling. Once he was in FG range he had all the cards and was under no pressure to make a bad decision, niners were in an unfamiliar situation on the 4th and 4. Hindsight is great.

1 Like

Oh no, they didn’t…

1 Like

Missed extra point, the punt that should have been left, Deebo not making that well thrown ball in the 3rd as he wasn’t sprinting… Niners should be sickened today. Jennings didn’t deserve to lose certainly .

Mahomes is just something else. The casualness on fourth down in OT when SB on the line is just something else.

1 Like