Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

I was a little tired last night & missed this year’s renewal.

Roll on next year.

4 Likes

Next year will be the one to stay up for with Rory Beggan kicking the frees for the New York Jets in New Orleans.

10 Likes

Who won the punch up between taylors man and the oul fella?

A freak bit of luck changed the game but something like that happens never every year… The missed PAT :weary:

Agreed with chucks, Greenlaw going off was massive for Mahomes who was absolute dog shit for most of the first half.

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1756892321545912720?s=20

James Franco Thank You GIF

Chiefs have a bit of cap space but Jones and Sneed will be looking to get paid. Kelce will go again and they’ve a decent one in Rice but they’ll have to find Mahomes another piece.

No idea where niners go… Shanahan was bad. They also had no luck at all - from Greenlaw, missed PAT and the freak bounce off the foot. I’d imagine OL is where they’ll invest.

All in all it’s Hard to see past the patriots next year.

It’s back in New Orelans next year. Could be a reprise of the Super Bowl XX pairing in New Orleans, Bears v Patriots.

Trav’s actions actions let Coach Reid know he wanted the ball.

1 yard in the first half, 92 in the second albeit the absence of Greenlaw was a big factor.

4 Likes

Niners win if Greenlaw is on the field. The middle of the field just opened when he went down. He’ll have to get onto Aaron Rodgers.

Hard to know where niners go from here. Offensive line was terrible last night. Lots of penalties and couldn’t establish the run on First down. Purdy and Shanahan were limited as they couldnt get the ball off with the pressure and not having to play so deep. The play to Jennings with Deebo McCaffrey and Aiyuk on opposite side was a great play design but Chris Jones made shit of it.

OL is top priority especially with Williams retiring.

1 Like

Sloppy from Shanahan

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/1757013523966697923?t=RtSLg5gYXEOnUPNY9a4Q1w&s=19

someone wasnt paying attention to the josh allen rule

1 Like

Thats inexcusable

Hindsight is a great thing…

I would have thought theyd use a bit of foresight here though.

Does Patrick Mahomes have the nickname “Paddy Cool”?

If not, why not? If not, I want the copyright.

Patty Cool. The mother doesn’t allow Paddy.

That will only give Cosgrave ideas.

I can’t believe that a man called Patrick Mahomes doesn’t have any Irish heritage. As far as I can tell he’s just called Patrick Mahomes because some Irish fella owned his ancestor as a slave.