Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

It’s not negative at all. Quite the opposite but it’s more amusing because if this sort of thing happens in rugby fellas on here would never shut up about it.

Rather than being happy for an Irish lad with a bit of ambition you’re trying to troll lads about Rugby? Why?

1 Like

Because Posters spend nearly all day every day trolling people who like rugby on here.

It is a bit mad though between the Aussie rules and now American football Dublin don’t seem to ever lose any prominent prospects. Kilkenny went for a short spell but nearly all their challengers have lost top prospects.

Take it to the cork dogging thread

1 Like

And assuming you think that activity is childish so your response is to copy them?

If you can’t beat them join them

1 Like

:grinning:

It’s a valid observation to make about the skill level in a sport. 6 weeks or so after taking up the sport, two fellows from two different sporting codes on the other side of the Atlantic have made it all the way to two of the most storied franchises in the NFL, Kansas City Chiefs and New Orleans Saints.

The very best of luck to Charlie Smyth and Louis Rees-Zammit. Hope is works out well for the two of them.

Chiefs storied me bollox, about as storied as Man city.

Some incredible naivety on display here from a couple of posters.

2 Likes

Poor wumming and idiocy on display. A lad that kicks a ball has been given a contract to kick a ball :person_shrugging:t2:

Let’s talk about this Welsh fella when he plays 110 games… Isn’t that what John Hayes did for Ireland after picking up the game at 25 ? Not to mind the amount of Munster Rubby test games he played.

2 Likes

Are all these trials done without any opposition players on the pitch.

The beauty of our sport is that people can make it in non skilled positions later in life. It truly is a game for everyone. We should be proud of that.

I think the kickers had a unit out there alright but how much effort to get to them was put in is questionable. Non sure how players going for skilled positions are assessed

I was happy to let the lads keep at it before pointing out that teams essentially have a free hit on an IPP player as they won’t count against practice squad cap.

But, I felt bad.

Anyway, kudos to the NFL with the rule change this year. The goal is to grow the game globally and judging by the interaction on here, its great to have some new followers on board. :clap:

2 Likes

The kickers can knock em over from 65 yards in practice till the cows come home but we’ll know nothing till their kicking 35 yarders for their livelihoods knowing they can be cut on Monday morning

Thanks for policing the forum 24hrs a day

Wow, insightful

The hipster American Football crew are very sensitive about anyone having the temerity to question the skill level (or lack of) in their sport.

1 Like