Super Bowl LVIII - Viva Las Vegas 🐐

Is this a good move do ye reckon? I like Rodgers over his stance on COVID and obviously he appeared on my hero Joe Rogan’s podcast but I’m just worried he might be past it

As things stand

Have four QBs ever gone in the first four picks?

Did the Panthers not draft a QB with their first pick last year? Are they writing him off then?

Matt Corral - was injured most of the season but didn’t shine in the few spots he got

1 Like

Third round pick too iirc.

1 Like

You’re right

Round 1 pick Sam Darnold is still around the building is he?

I believe I watched one college football game in 2022 and Tennessee had a guy at QB who looked terrific. Is he in the draft?

Hendon Hooker I think you mean. He’s 25 years old, yes he’s in the draft.

1 Like

25 and did his cruciate. Playing in an up tempo air raid offence will also go against him. May well end up sneaking into day 2

1 Like

That’s the chap. Thanks lads. I’m going to endorse him as my one to watch from this year’s draft class.

Excuse me, can we stop discussing draft sleepers with the likes of @Gman and @Thomas_Brady , thank you.

2 Likes

Alright, I’m just going to fucking weigh in here, for the hell of it.

Great trade for the Bears that possibly leads to a dynasty for them, terrible terrible move for the Panthers for numerous reasons.

If the Panthers were that desperate for a QB Anthony Richardson was the right guy for them. That was a natural match, he fitted with their tradition (their tradition is Cam Newton), he could have sat in there behind Dalton if necessary. They didnt need the 1.01 to get a decent QB. I suppose they haven’t picked Stroud yet.

I had a 3 page essay tyoed out about this but I deleted it because I know @Thomas_Brady is having a very busy day.

1 Like

The Bears are going nowhere with Fields at QB. They could well have two top 5 picks next season, although I think the Panthers will be ok if they get a middle of the road QB out of this - NFC south is very much in transition

The Bears need the Panthers to pick Stroud, Stroud to be a bust because his best WR is Terrence Marshall and the Bears get a great defensive rookie this years, another great defensive player with their own pick next year and Caleb Williamson with the 1.01 next year. Boom, dynasty. They have 2 chances of getting Caleb Williamson next year, their pick or the Panthers pick.

Saints should walk it next year with Carr bombing it to a fit MT13

christian bale laughing GIF

The deal is done, up to the man himself now if he wants to play with the Jets.

It’s a great move for them, the best realistic move they can make to challenge in the next few years, Garret Wilson is about to go stratospheric

2 Likes