Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Big 3 points

Just about to post the same. With Forest drawing and Fulham losing it was badly needed

1 Like

Most comprehensive 1-0 I’ve ever seen, Bristol keeper great too. KP looks the real deal

Need to get promoted to hold onto him. No coincidence that his suspension coincided with the worst run of the season

Agreed, either way he won’t be a championship player next season, thought he was over rated TBH, but possible England call up looming

Good win today. Some daylight back to Fulham now. Hopefully a corner turned.

2 Likes

1 nil up at Middlesbrough .

2 Likes

Nothing stupid I always worry then we take hernandez off

1 Like

Get in you daisy

2 Likes

We’re going up mate

4 Likes

The Yorkshire Cafu with another crucial goal to go 1-0 up away to Hull. Himself and Phillips have been outstanding the last few weeks. Need to see it out now.

3 Likes

0-2 now. Hull are in free fall.

1 Like

Pablooooooooooooooo

1 Like

0-3

1 Like

Robertsssssssssssss

Some move from the back

2 Likes

Tough on the manager as They’ve a horrendous injury list

1 Like

They’ve sold their two best players.

0-4

1 Like

Robertsssssssssssssssss

Defence completely unKliched by the cross

1 Like

Their parachute payments run out at the end of this season, they’ve massively cut expenditure to try and get back to break even.
They got a chance in the winter to sell their best player for £20m and I’d say they were looking around the table thinking, we’ve enough done here surely to stay out of the relegation battle and that £20m will pay the bills next season in the absence of the parachute payments.
But they haven’t won a game since.
Could be a fatal miscalculation, if they end up in league one they’ll be there a while