Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Tis an awful downer when @Fagan_ODowd ruins the surprise for those of us watching on IPTV

1 Like

dont think they had much choice though with contracts etc…

We are going up

1 Like

Has Casilas suspension started? No harm for him to be missing as he’s been a bombscare for a lot of the season.

West Brom losing at home to Wigan. Mad league

#2ndgreatestleagueintheworld

1 Like

10 games left and only one point of the top of the division. I’ll take that

I think this is the first time since beating Hull in early December that Leeds have manged to win a game by more than a goal… :confused:

1 Like

Are Leeds safe from relegation yet?

I care more about how far ahead of 3rd we are. Going for the title will inevitably fuck up the players heads

1 Like

Think it is. Also the first time scoring more than a goal in a game in this calendar year I think

1 Like

Just realised Roberts first gets it on the half way line

Nah, 4 v Birmingham, 3 v Millwall. West Brom not that great either, title there to play for. Mentality stronger than last season, 2nd year with Bielsa and Harrison, Klich, Cooper, Ayling and others better players for it. Roberts, who showed great signs last season could be that final piece

The Birmingham game wasn’t this year. Forgot about the Millwall one though.

The Leeds fans on here seem like great craic

You don’t know the half of it

Most of them forgot they were leeds fans for a decade or so until they started going well again

:raised_hand: Guilty as charged.

Iv had more fun as a leeds fan in the last ten years that say an Everton or even an arsenal fan . Always drama

2 Likes